Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 05:00 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,019,578 times

Advertisements

Or at least spend the most time looking up links for threads so they can constantly argue with everyone on the internetz.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2017, 05:06 PM

12,135 posts, read 16,124,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concert D Major View Post
Or at least spend the most time looking up links for threads so they can constantly argue with everyone on the internetz.
Before I take the moment to find a valid link I already know if the other poster is pushing mis information that can greatly influence other peoples thoughts which is a great dis-service to the person asking about something.

I dont argue with anyone. I simply provide good solid information and I can back up what I post.

Old 01-08-2017, 05:21 PM

12,135 posts, read 16,124,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortonR View Post
Some people have to be "most right", I guess. :roll eyes:

RM
Such a deep thought.

There is a major difference in NO MANUFACTURING in FL when there are 14,000 manufacturers in FL. If you look at the breakdown of industries in FL

Being shown that there indeed is manufacturing in Pasco and Hernando County does make my post "more right" but it does show your statement was "more wrong ".

This state gets new residents because of the diversity and amount of companies that do business in FL.

People are not moving here to work in fast food or closing the door on a theme park ride and they certainly are not well off retirees or people who think their lives are going to revolve around the beach and bars.

There are about 40 paper manufacturers in FL. 40 out of 14,000.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:28 PM

1 posts, read 372 times
The population in the area of Zephyrhills and Dade City is elderly. In the month of February the population of snow birds, elderly northerners and bad drivers triples in size. I would suggest looking in Hernando county- taxes as well as rent/housing prices are a fraction of Pasco County.

Old 02-10-2017, 10:22 AM

4,091 posts, read 6,012,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
I simply provide good solid information and I can back up what I post.
What a crazy concept! You mean, you wont spread misinformation, not be able to back it up, and then make snide comments about people who do know what they're talking about?

Are you sure you're on the right forum?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay