Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2008, 03:19 PM

1,882 posts, read 4,619,314 times

Advertisements

Will only be there 2 nights 3 days, then back to Orlando. Kids are S-13 and D-9. We are from Kansas and have beef/pork out our back door. Don't want to go to Flordia to eat steak, we do it better anyway

We want seafood, clams, crabs, lobster, shrimp, etc and I'd like to know where to eat at. Want the kids to have fun, too, nothing "up tight"(if you know what I mean)

I appreciate the help and if I can return the favor just pm/or email me. Be glad to help w/steaks, pork, and my specialty....smoked anything.

Thanks, this will happen late Dec 2008(yes, planning ahead)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2008, 04:57 PM

155 posts, read 1,052,928 times
Hey CAptain Cavey whats up? My relatives live in Overland Pk, KS. Never been there to visit yet, wonder how it is in Kansas. Anyhow you could try Boston Lobster Feast as they offer a full buffet of seafood fullfill your desires. Kids will be relaxed there as I"ve been with nieces and nephews who were young when we went.
Boston Lobster Feast Online Hope this helps!!

Old 03-05-2008, 06:10 PM

1,882 posts, read 4,619,314 times
Thanks AquaMan! I've got that one in fav's. Looks great! Thank YOU!

I'm a bit west of O.Park. Clear across the state actually. I'm bout 60 miles from Colorado border. I have a couple friends there and sounds like they've had their share of winter weather. KC airport was closed for a short time, first time in it's history due to snow/slush crap. You need to head over there and hit the Great Wolf lodge, Cabela's, Neb Furniture mart, and some Q joints. All in a about the same area, but hit the Q joints that are deeper in KC, their better.

Dry as a bone here, thats why no one lives out here.

Thanks again. I'll have to see how close it is to our hotel, but I plan on take'n them there.

Hope your getting a sunburn, it's cold and windy here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay