Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2017, 12:05 PM

58 posts, read 48,035 times

Advertisements

Hello All!! I can't seem to find decent apartments in good neighborhoods, because I'm just that lucky I guess. I need help with good advice from good people!!

Can anyone suggest some apartments in a safe area in the St. Petersburg/Clearwater/Largo etc. areas? I can afford between $850-$950 per month and only need a 1 BR that allows dogs & hopefully can work with Ch. 13 bankruptcies, but if you can give me apartment names, I can call to check on that) It will be finished in October (WOOHOO) although I'll most likely make my last payment in Sep. However, I won't get my discharge papers for 60-90 days & I'm not going to wait on those to follow my 30 year dream. I keep seeing bad reviews on a lot of places I've looked at & so you never know what's "really" bad areas & apartments vs just crabby/picky people. As far as traffic (I live in STL) so I'm used to horrible traffic. I just don't want to be in a sketchy area which is why I'm asking for apartment suggestions. Please give your advice/wisdom/and anything else you can think of. I can't wait to get my butt down there. Can't come soon enough.

Luckily, as far as jobs go even though I'm currently in STL I've had calls and e-mails following up for positions. However, I need to find at least $40k a year as I know it exists. But harder to land that type of job when I'm not a local candidate. But no worries, I'm a glass half full kind of girl and I know I can make it work!!

Sidenote: Although if things go well this weekend, I'll be a glass 1/2 empty kind of girl....Get it??

Hint: Happy Memorial Day All and hope everyone stays safe and has a blast!!

Sorry, thought I'd have a little fun with everyone in this post. Seriously, I hope everyone enjoys there weekend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay