Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 08:40 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,376,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post
Has anyone picked up your yard waste yet? No? Blame a white male.
Deflect when you have no answers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2017, 08:45 AM

5,687 posts, read 7,163,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinatras View Post
Hmmm as a matter of fact you sound like an angry white male. Please get yourself some help!!!!!
Oh, dear, how do I contact Chaz Bono?

Old 11-02-2017, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Deflect when you have no answers.
Well, boogie on over to sinatra's house and pick up that yard waste, how's that?

Old 11-02-2017, 08:58 AM

375 posts, read 331,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Point to ponder =
Are you sure this is the only the diversity lottery winner who has committed a crime in 27 years? Maybe you mean a terrorist attack. I'm sure many more crimes have been committed.

And, the two are not comparable. One is about taking away rights that the citizens currently have and the other is a program about allowing people to immigrate here.

Old 11-02-2017, 09:45 AM

To me, this is more of an issue of bogus lamestream media "reporting", if you can call it that. I call it deliberate propaganda. It seems like a small thing to call the creature a "Tampa man", but it isn't. Small lies pave the way for larger lies.

The other issue is that these guys seem to target regular people just going about their business, with the rare exceptions like Nidal Hasan of Ft. Hood. Somehow it never seems to happen at police stations and government offices or financial institutions. Mainly just regular folks.

So, that should give a clue as to who is on the menu. And who is facilitating these incidents.

Old 11-02-2017, 11:48 AM

56 posts, read 39,136 times
It is a fact that more Americans have been killed by other Americans in the last 50 years.
It is a fact that more persons have been killed in a suburban setting than rural areas in the last 50 years.
So the Odds and the Law of Averages tells us to stay away from Americans in the city.

One Big Nipsy Russell "Riiight"

Old 11-02-2017, 01:31 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,376,402 times
we have millions of Muslim immigrants that have been outstanding contributing citizens - unfortunately one who was indoctrinated by ISIS while he was here in the USA killed innocent tourists/visitors, and Americans so he reinforces know-nothing Trump's narrative.....and you're right - I hear nothing from him about finding ways to protect Americans from weapons like the ones that killed 58 Americans and injured up to 500 of them in Vegas.....it's as if it never happened....

Old 11-02-2017, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
we have millions of Muslim immigrants that have been outstanding contributing citizens - unfortunately one who was indoctrinated by ISIS while he was here in the USA killed innocent tourists/visitors, and Americans so he reinforces know-nothing Trump's narrative.....and you're right - I hear nothing from him about finding ways to protect Americans from weapons like the ones that killed 58 Americans and injured up to 500 of them in Vegas.....it's as if it never happened....
The "Tampa Man" used a TRUCK rented from Home Depot. Whaddya wanna do, eliminate Home Depot, or the truck?

Old 11-02-2017, 03:19 PM

318 posts, read 466,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post
I think he's from Uzbekistan, not Pakistan. The point is, he's not from Tampa anymore than some tourist from Connecticut is from Tampa. This is why I despise the lamestream media with every fiber of my being. Lazy, lying sacks of poo. Print anything they want.

Yep, he got a green card, courtesy of Chuck Schumer's diversity lottery.
EXACTLY.

Hardly from "Tampa." From Uzbekistan.

Media tells it as they want you to see it. Slanted bias bunch of liars.

Old 11-02-2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbogyrl View Post
EXACTLY.

Hardly from "Tampa." From Uzbekistan.

Media tells it as they want you to see it. Slanted bias bunch of liars.
Mayor Buckhorn should have called a press conference and weighed in, but he probably didn't want to "offend" anyone.

The lamestream media has caused unimaginable damage in the US over the decades, but it looks as if they're in the final stages of syphilis-induced insanity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay