Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2018, 10:52 AM

201 posts, read 237,578 times

Advertisements

Really, your biggest challenge will be putting up with the heat and humidity in Summertime. Fortunately all buildings and cars have a/c.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2018, 11:10 AM

7,244 posts, read 7,066,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
All my years of living here and only time i saw some big and hairy spider larry. Not sure where it came from as i was cleaning out the back of a truck buck back in 1986 and saw it and by the time i tried to kill it it just was not to be seen again.
I can't remember ever seeing a big spider here. A couple black snakes (which are good snakes because they eat bugs) and the odd roach or ant, but nothing that attacks.

Old 02-10-2018, 09:31 PM

13 posts, read 8,394 times
Alright ive done my research and i know how to prevent snakes rats etc to come up through the toilet pipes.
Stop snakes and rats in toilet. Toilet safety valve stops Snakes and Rats in the sewer pipes and prevents them climbing up to your toilets.

Now im searching for a way for them not to get in my house trough the ventilation, any advice would be appreciated.

Old 02-11-2018, 08:20 AM

17,533 posts, read 39,109,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InternationalEU View Post
Alright ive done my research and i know how to prevent snakes rats etc to come up through the toilet pipes.
Stop snakes and rats in toilet. Toilet safety valve stops Snakes and Rats in the sewer pipes and prevents them climbing up to your toilets.

Now im searching for a way for them not to get in my house trough the ventilation, any advice would be appreciated.
I am sorry, but at this point it is impossible to take your posts seriously.

Old 02-11-2018, 10:37 AM

30,400 posts, read 21,222,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
I never had a snake come up my terlet jake. I never get any fun action like that.

Old 02-11-2018, 12:37 PM

2,729 posts, read 5,200,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
Agreed.

Easy to see from this post that the thread is fake.

Quote:
I can assure you that "norway the happiest country on earth is bull****"
and its not worth it to live whole your life there if the weather is cold all year long.
Thanks for your response though!

Old 04-03-2018, 10:03 PM

27 posts, read 25,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
I don't know what you think Florida is like but you're not going to beating animals away from the front door just to get to your car.

Tampa is a metro area. Not much in the way of roaming bands of wildlife.
This made me laugh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: