Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2018, 06:20 PM

11 posts, read 6,426 times

Advertisements

Thanks.

We really want to be safe, we have a dog so walking the dog and dog parks will be very useful, we are still in our early 30s looking to have kids but non yet, will be nice to get close to restaurants and occasionally some bars, i love to go fishing but i can drive to do so, and also we probably will be going every two weeks to the beach. my wife got a job close to Downtown ST pete and i work from home, and also i travel a lot (work related trips), overall i just like to be where is more thing to do. in the daily basis. but one you get home still enjoy the quiet atmosphere.

The NE hose is close to 42th and 44th and ester from 1st N closer to the water.

Seminole will be on close Orange blossom on 120th Street

Old 08-23-2018, 06:27 PM

5,977 posts, read 7,373,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielfx27 View Post
Wow you have to be a sad person. No one with the time to write that is normal.

I'm asking for help and I believe that is very clear (no for you) my question if you no have anything good to say just keep it to yourself.

I make the same question in other forum copy paste and we have like 6 response with traffic report crime people taking about night life etc... So or they are smarter or here only the sad people want to answer my very simple and helpful question.
I keep those links ready to go for just such an occasion. It takes no time at all to do - just "http://lmgtfy.com/?q=" and add your search terms separated by a hyphen.

The point being is that all of this information is readily available and at your fingertips if you would make the effort to look it up. The "Search" button at the top of every forum page is a powerful thing. Many of the links in those searches I outlined refer directly back to threads on this very forum with the answers you're looking for, not to mention plenty of statistical data and ratings. Did you bother to look at any of them?

It's sad when people are lazy and won't look things up on their own. Add to this the vagueness of your question - as other forums members have pointed out as well. What I posted was, in fact, exactly what you were asking for. Attacking me for your inadequacies is not "normal", either.

To repeat, as others have said, more information will get you more/better answers. Attacking others gets you nothing - and a bad rep.

RM

Old 08-23-2018, 07:14 PM

I have watch more than 50 hours of videos in the last 4 mnonth with hunders of reads and research, joint 20 groups and forums, unfortunately for me I ask in this forum when you where close I guess. so please if you no have anything to say stay away of the conversation, as you can see there is other people how want to help, PD: Nope doing what you did gets you nothing - and a bad rep.

Trust me on this one.

Last edited by Sunscape; 08-25-2018 at 05:27 AM..

Old 08-23-2018, 07:27 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,247,100 times
Quote:
I have watch more than 50 hours of videos in the last 4 mnonth with hunders of reads and research, joint 20 groups and forums, unfortunately for me I ask in this forum when you where close I guess. so please if you no have anything to say stay away of the conversation, as you can see there is other people how want to help, so really we no have time for your childish personality.

PD: Nope doing what you did gets you nothing - and a bad rep.

Trust me on this one.
Say what?????? You're "approved" for what? Videos?

No one can understand your posts.

Old 08-23-2018, 07:27 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,236,547 times
If you have watched 50 hours of videos and joined 20 groups and forums and you still can't make up your mind, theres little that can be said here to add to that. If dont choose a house, the choice might end up being made for you, as the houses will be rented. They dont last long in Florida.

Old 08-23-2018, 07:35 PM

5,977 posts, read 7,373,473 times
Quote:
I have watch more than 50 hours of videos in the last 4 mnonth with hunders of reads and research, joint 20 groups and forums, unfortunately for me I ask in this forum when you where close I guess. so please if you no have anything to say stay away of the conversation, as you can see there is other people how want to help, so really we no have time for your childish personality.

PD: Nope doing what you did gets you nothing - and a bad rep.

Trust me on this one.
I am totally confused by this.

If you've done that much research and you still can't make up your mind, it's beyond me how you want to rely on a few posts from this forum to cinch the deal.

Looks like I'm not alone in my befuddlement.

RM

Old 08-23-2018, 07:39 PM

2,971 posts, read 3,418,802 times
If your wife has a job near St Pete why move to Seminole County?

Old 08-23-2018, 07:53 PM

78 posts, read 57,836 times
I take, you've been approved for a rental home

The commute over the bridges can be brutal and it will really depend on the time you want to spend commuting. If she's in St Petes, stay on that side of the water and keep life simple for you. 99% of Tampa is in a car, due to no public transportation worth talking about here. So, avoid it if you can and live near your work. That should keep it simple for you.

I don't see why folks are being so difficult, except Tampa is super crowded and there's no infrastructure to support the influx.

Buckle up. Folks are nicer once you get here.

Old 08-23-2018, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalday View Post
If you have watched 50 hours of videos and joined 20 groups and forums and you still can't make up your mind, theres little that can be said here to add to that. If dont choose a house, the choice might end up being made for you, as the houses will be rented. They dont last long in Florida.
I just wanted a little opinion from someone of this friendly community

I will leave now. thanks

Old 08-23-2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByeByeLW View Post
If your wife has a job near St Pete why move to Seminole County?
Thanks because driving is not a issue we rather been safe, or having thing to do close. she works only 3 days a week.

Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: