U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2019, 02:05 PM

18 posts, read 8,668 times

Advertisements

Iím considering purchasing a new construction home in either Bexley or Starkey Ranch in Land O Lakes/Odessa. Iím not familiar enough with the area; would you choose one over the other and why? Would either of these areas be a good investment?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2019, 03:13 PM

5,556 posts, read 5,023,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSun21 View Post
Iím considering purchasing a new construction home in either Bexley or Starkey Ranch in Land O Lakes/Odessa. Iím not familiar enough with the area; would you choose one over the other and why? Would either of these areas be a good investment?
Personally, if it was me, I would wait until those are more built out to see how things develop and what issues, if any, crop up. In fact I would do that with any new development in Florida. But that's just me.

Old 05-04-2019, 03:46 PM

13,572 posts, read 9,235,347 times
Traffic is a nitemare blare.

Old 05-06-2019, 09:28 AM

18 posts, read 8,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
Traffic is a nitemare blare.
Traffic didnít seem that bad on the toll road. Much less congested than I-4 and my work is just a little south of the airport so I wouldnít have to be going into downtown often.

Old 05-06-2019, 12:11 PM

Location: Not the end of the Earth, but I can see it from here
3,527 posts, read 3,650,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSun21 View Post
Traffic didnít seem that bad on the toll road. Much less congested than I-4 and my work is just a little south of the airport so I wouldnít have to be going into downtown often.
If you're talking about the Veteran's toll road you weren't driving it at rush hour, I can't imagine.

RM

Old 05-10-2019, 12:11 PM

7,928 posts, read 17,754,110 times
Traffic is a nightmare, we live in Trinity across from Starkey Ranch and its going to get worse all of 54..we looked at both Starkey and Bexley..It seems Starkey has a lifestyle director and is very active, and Lots of young children..I hear Bexley is smaller and not as much going on...We were not impressed with either one, but had we decided to go new construction We would have bought at Bexley..we have adult children so we decided not to pay CDD fees plus Taxes as we wouldnt use any of the ammenities

Good Luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or