Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2008, 11:13 AM

4 posts, read 17,214 times

Advertisements

Hello,
My wife and I are planning on moving to Florida before the end of the year if we can sell our home in Texas. We really like the Walden Lake community as we've driven through it several times during past visits. The only thing that concerns me is that the fences we saw behind some of the homes were pretty low, maybe 4ft tall. I can only imagine that the HOA has a set standard for the height. Anyone know what the height limit is or how I can find out? Aside from having two big dogs that can easily clear a 4ft fence, we also like the privacy of a tall fence.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2008, 01:42 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,228,531 times
I've always enjoyed the golf course(s) at WL. The homes look nice, too. Wouldn't be a bad place to live, imo.

Old 06-14-2008, 07:51 PM

3 posts, read 13,193 times
hope you like rednecks and illegals. yes, walden lake itself is nice, but anything around it is a craphole. just my opinion.

Old 06-16-2008, 08:11 PM

3,928 posts, read 11,555,104 times
Here's a link to the Walden Lake Community Association website ---> WaldenLake.Org -- Community News (http://www.waldenlake.org/Communities.html - broken link). Give them a call or send them an email. Good luck!

Old 06-18-2008, 12:07 PM

4 posts, read 17,214 times
Thanks for the replies. I'm actually pretty familiar with the area since my parents live in Plant City. I actually like it quite a bit. Keep in mind, i live in Texas and from what i've seen between Texas and Florida, we've got you beat on the rednecks and illegals!

TK, thanks for link. Im glad i called them. Turns out some of the communities in WL don't allow a fence at all. Most of the ones that do have a 6ft limit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay