U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-09-2008, 11:57 PM

9 posts, read 22,254 times
Talking I need the BEST real estate agent in Tampa!

I have a house in FL I'd like to sell.

I'd like to know who are the top, superstar real estate agents in Tampa FL.

Do you know of any?? Please help!

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2008, 06:27 AM

3,583 posts, read 3,544,513 times
In every area there are RE brokers who specialize in that area, and some that are better than others. However , at this time I think everything is just stalled.
Which area is your house?Perhaps if you are more specific, some of the persons who actually live in that area can tell you.

Old 10-10-2008, 07:00 AM

799 posts, read 1,964,656 times
absolutely right...where is the house?

Old 10-10-2008, 07:52 AM
Nav

346 posts, read 857,468 times
A great realtor is nice, but if you want to move a house in Tampa right now, be prepared to mark it well below the appraised value. Tampa's biggest problem is that the buyer pool has all but dried up. The only ones buying right now are the "relocatees" who tend to be very picky since there is such a huge supply of houses, The investors who are looking for the 5 cents on a dollar homes, and the first time home buyers, who are in the 120k market, assuming they can get financing. If you have a home in a tract house subdivision and you want to sell it, find the lowest price house in your neighborhood and start yours 10% below their asking price. In Tampa, no one is making money in real estate. Sellers are just looking to get out with the smallest loss possible.

This is a far cry from the market 2 years ago, where everything sold quickly and for top dollar.

Nav

Old 10-23-2008, 06:18 AM

4 posts, read 7,218 times
Tony, the best way is to contact a few realtors and ask questions. I am a realtor in Pinellas county and yes, the market is slow but not standing still, people still buy. You have to find a Realtor that is agressive and creative and will be straight forward with you when it comes to pricing your home. so, ask questions about the advertising they do and comparables properties.Good LuckAnne
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: