Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2008, 01:22 PM

75 posts, read 266,824 times

Advertisements

Considering relocating my young family (2 girls under 3) to this area. We are active and like to be out biking, running etc. Can anyone tell me about this area regarding a place for such a family to this area? How are elementary schools? How is commute to Tampa Airport? Area of house is called: Sugarmill Woods.

Last edited by djones87; 10-19-2008 at 01:26 PM.. Reason: more info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2008, 01:19 PM

1,080 posts, read 4,586,960 times
Default SugarMill Woods

Our resident real estate person Mike is probably best to answer this post, but I heard that Sugarmill Woods restrictions are unreal, there was talk of the Suncoast Parkway cutting through the development when they extent it further North. There is a real nice new shopping center on the corner of 98/19 with a Walgreens and Publix. Can't tell you about schools, don't know where they would go......I'm sure someone else can help you better. I knew people in there years ago, and it was all retirees at the time.

Good Luck.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:24 PM

2 posts, read 6,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird42 View Post
Our resident real estate person Mike is probably best to answer this post, but I heard that Sugarmill Woods restrictions are unreal, there was talk of the Suncoast Parkway cutting through the development when they extent it further North. There is a real nice new shopping center on the corner of 98/19 with a Walgreens and Publix. Can't tell you about schools, don't know where they would go......I'm sure someone else can help you better. I knew people in there years ago, and it was all retirees at the time.

Good Luck.
I would google the KKK in Homosassa Florida, and rednecks in Homosassa florida. Sugarmill woods would go to Lecanto schools........ In my opinion Citrus County is beautiful but the people are at least 40 years behind the times, but not in Sugarmill, mosy people are from somewhere else and many new families have moved in over the past 5 years but still is dominated by old folks. Not much to do there, buts I think its a beautifuL county and would be better if you took the old time floridians and rednecks out of the county and put them all on a remote ISLAND.....

And yes KKK IS KU KLUX KLAN

Last edited by FL-RednecksHateNewYorkers; 11-06-2008 at 06:24 PM..

Old 11-06-2008, 05:32 PM

1,555 posts, read 4,149,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL-RednecksHateNewYorkers View Post
I would google the KKK in Homosassa Florida, and rednecks in Homosassa florida. Sugarmill woods would go to Lecanto schools
When you Goggle "KKK Homosassa" the first hit is an article from the LA Times form 2007 that quotes the St. Petersburg Times: "'The Anti-Defamation League says there is a Homosassa branch of the Ku Klux Klan and that it is helping lead a national Klan resurgence,' a Times story began. 'This came as news to the Citrus County sheriff's office,' the paper said. Sheriff's investigators there "have seen no activity recently" by the Homosassa Klan, the paper reported." (See The Klan is still dead - Los Angeles Times)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay