U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-07-2011, 04:04 PM

8,609 posts, read 5,362,979 times

Advertisements

Picture Seaford with 1 story concrete block homes instead of the wood frame ones.

Otherwise, its the same picture really. I dont recognize any of the streets you mentioned. There are a lot of streets!

I would think if you've seen one wal-mart, you've seen them all. There is Super Wal Mart and Super Target here too. K Mart is down in Hudson, about 12 miles south.

Glad to see you are doing your homework!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2011, 04:12 PM

I agree. No argument there at all. However, if you are going to post information, negative or postive, at least get it right. Nothing wrong with being negative, except its a personal problem, but again, don't post fantasy as statistics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I enjoy reading posts from those that love Florida and those that hate Florida,its just opinions and perspectives, Some of you may enjoy nothing but positive posts about Florida but expecting not to hear negative posts from time to time is a bit unrealistic.I think if people want to ***** and complain about Florida they have as much right to do so as those who swoon and idolize the place..
So there

Old 02-07-2011, 05:27 PM

2,163 posts, read 2,717,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
Picture Seaford with 1 story concrete block homes instead of the wood frame ones.

Otherwise, its the same picture really. I dont recognize any of the streets you mentioned. There are a lot of streets!

I would think if you've seen one wal-mart, you've seen them all. There is Super Wal Mart and Super Target here too. K Mart is down in Hudson, about 12 miles south.

Some of those streets are out by you.

Old 02-07-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken E View Post
Some of those streets are out by you.

Like I said, I dont know most of the streets in SH.

Old 02-07-2011, 06:49 PM

142 posts, read 173,649 times
Quote:

Google maps has a feature that provides a view of the house itself, and also a panoramic view of the street and surrounding homes.
It's not available for every home or street, and some of the photos are seriously out of date.

I put in my own address, looked at my own house and street......the photo is at least 4 years old.

.....but the feature does give the viewer a general idea of what's there (or was there when the photo was taken).

Old 02-07-2011, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I enjoy reading posts from those that love Florida and those that hate Florida,its just opinions and perspectives, Some of you may enjoy nothing but positive posts about Florida but expecting not to hear negative posts from time to time is a bit unrealistic.I think if people want to ***** and complain about Florida they have as much right to do so as those who swoon and idolize the place..
So there
A steady diet of anything, positive or negative, can get sickening after a while. Most people like some things and dislike others, so expressing both sentiments on a forum would be considered normal.

But when one person is negative, negative, negative, it's just as distorted as someone who wears rose colored glasses and loves everything.

Neither is realistic, and neither is credible.

Old 02-12-2011, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Like I said, I dont know most of the streets in SH.
You're my resident expert, so.....

The area of Spring Hill just south of '50' in South Brooksville. About 3-4 miles south of '50' to be precise.

Okay? Stay away from? Depends where?

Old 02-12-2011, 08:35 AM

Depends where on 50 you are. If you are at 50 and U.S. 41, going south from there would seem OK. There is a large golf course
community over there. If you were at Mariner Blvd and 50
and go south you'd be heading right into the heart of Spring Hill.

Old 02-12-2011, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Depends where on 50 you are. If you are at 50 and U.S. 41, going south from there would seem OK. There is a large golf course
community over there. If you were at Mariner Blvd and 50
and go south you'd be heading right into the heart of Spring Hill.
I know you're not big with street names, but it's in a sub-division called Sterling Hill.
It's 3.8 miles due south of Mariner Square.

Sound okay to you?

Old 02-12-2011, 03:11 PM

8,489 posts, read 11,409,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lameduck51 View Post
I know you're not big with street names, but it's in a sub-division called Sterling Hill.
It's 3.8 miles due south of Mariner Square.

Sound okay to you?
Sterling Hill had one of the worst foreclosure rates for the area.
There are many renters in there and between the CCD fee and HOA your per month cost shoots up. Nice homes and not a bad area but the CDD fees really throw it off, you are looking probably an extra $150 a month on the fee.

If you look just north of 50 in the lower part of Royal Highlands you can find some nice homes, more land with the home and still close to everything.
If you go a little further up it becomes more rural and many limerock roads which many people don't like. I myself live on a limerock road and don't mind it.

Over off Spring Hill Dr just east of Barclay on the other side of the Suncoast Pkwy you have a couple of nice communities and in the middle of Spring Hill there are many also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay