U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2009, 11:07 AM

54 posts, read 146,102 times

Advertisements

I have been doing my research and this complex seems to have it all. Does anyone have any comments or suggestions about this complex in Tampa Bay?? If you know of anyone who lives there, what do they tell you about it. Any information will help!! Hope to get lots of replies!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2009, 06:55 AM

156 posts, read 389,464 times
I know of couple of friends who lived there. They loved it. I'm not sure about the apartment complex itself, but Rocky Point is a young professionals area. You will love hanging out at the Bahama Breeze in evening mingling and drinking with other professionals while looking out over the beautiful Tampa Bay.

The location could not be more perfect. It is centrally located for easy access to Tampa and Clearwater. It is a straight shot to Clearwater Beach. A skip, hop, and jump to the airport and I-275. Obviously, if you work in Tampa, you will have an easier drive.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:10 PM

1,824 posts, read 7,245,804 times
One of my friends is a leasing consultant,a nd has lived there with her husband and two little ones for years now...thay really love it obvioulsy. You have to leave the island in order to do any type of shopping, but you are pretty central to everything...there are a few restaurants within walking(Bahama Breeze, Rusty Pelican, Crabby Bills, Whiskey Joes, Landry's, Aquaknox)..and there is a convenience mart on the property. Im not sure, but may be a pain when travelling during rush times during the week to get anywhere.

Old 05-06-2009, 01:18 PM

Well I knew the traffic was going to be a bear, but Im willing to make that sacrifice. Thank you guys for the advice. Would you recommend any other complexes before I set myself on this one?

Old 05-07-2009, 09:42 AM

Thumbs up Fun, young apartment complex in Tampa

I am looking for a complex that has a young feel. With the pools, walking trails, and safe location. My budget for just a 1 bedroom 1 bath is around $700. I will be attending school at Hillsborough Community College at the Dale Mabry campus. Any suggestions would be great!!! I have looked into Post Rocky Point and really like what they offer but would like more suggestions.

Old 02-16-2010, 11:57 PM

12 posts, read 23,064 times
I cannot tell you about the apartments but I stayed at Sailport Resort at the end of the road there and it is beautiful! The views are just amazing! We watched dolphins swimming around right outside our balcony!

Old 02-17-2010, 02:27 PM

1,317 posts, read 1,633,082 times
check these out, about a mile from post rocky point. brand new, accross from the best shopping in tampa. brand new, grainite counters, tile floors, etc. Rocky point was a little older, vinyl floors, etc. I looked there. I was actually turned off by the yellow 80s thermostats and the old metal framed windows, vinyl floors, but the location is prime, and the water views are great.

The location is for the two apartments below are also amazing. the residents are young professionals. These are a little more urban feeling then rocky point, with parking garages and views of buildings/mall, RJ Stadium, Downtown. again. only about a mile or so from rocky point.

Phillips International Drive Apartments for Rent in Tampa Florida: Home

Luxury Apartment Rentals | The Millennium Luxury Apartments for Rent
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2013 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay