U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 01:09 PM

2,359 posts, read 4,478,463 times

Advertisements

There are some prety rough areas in Hudson. There are also some decent areas. Do your homework. What kind of work did you find in Hudson to draw you away from N.H.?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2013, 04:15 PM

13,572 posts, read 9,237,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven235 View Post
Hi this is April 2013 How is the Hudson living now? Looking to move from NH and have a job in Hudson looking for towns better to live in or good areas in Hudson. Would like suggestions Thanks Steven
Not a bit better.

Old 04-18-2013, 09:40 AM

3 posts, read 4,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken E View Post
There are some prety rough areas in Hudson. There are also some decent areas. Do your homework. What kind of work did you find in Hudson to draw you away from N.H.?

nursing an no snow for 6 month of the years its 31 today

Old 04-19-2013, 08:34 PM

2,359 posts, read 4,478,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven235 View Post
nursing an no snow for 6 month of the years its 31 today
Hudson may be just the place for you.

Old 02-02-2017, 08:54 AM

1 posts, read 229 times
Wow was checking the living situation here for Hudson Florida! From 2010 all i can see is a few back and forth war of words! Either opinion though helped definitely red flag this area. There are so many more amazing places to live in Florida and yes all areas have good and bad! I have not heard too much bad about Mount Dora and those surrounding areas in and around Lake County. Much more good than negative. Does anyone agree with those areas as well? I see it's been a few years anyone's posted here but it did help me look into Hudson more and it did help a lot!

Old 02-02-2017, 04:15 PM

461 posts, read 355,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken E View Post
Wow big mistake leaving NH for Hudson. I hope to move to NH someday myself actually but I live in Sarasota now.. I just happen to know someone in Hudson, that's why I clicked on this. But ya man, I am familiar with Nashua, Manchester area. I grew up in Mass and cant find a lot of my own kind here really in this part of FL. If I do they're really scattered. NH even looks more like home to me a lot of times. And one place I like a lot in Nashua and also Manchester is Castros back room. About to smoke a cigar so I just thought of that lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay