Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2009, 05:38 PM

2 posts, read 8,297 times

Advertisements

I am fairly new to Tampa & have been having a hard time finding a church that is non-denominational & Charismatic, or a Church of God or Assembly of God church. I would like to attend a church that has a singles ministry. Any suggestions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2009, 07:33 AM

214 posts, read 678,289 times
The only thing I can suggest is to Google churches in your area and review their Web sites. Virtually all church Web sites that I've seen have a statement of faith, usually under "What we believe".

Old 12-03-2009, 10:10 AM

1 posts, read 7,060 times
Countryside Christian Center in Clearwater.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:58 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,183,403 times
You might check out Peninsular Christian Church in S. Tampa.
http://www.pcctampa.com

I have family and friends who attend church there. Not sure if they have a singles ministry, but they always have a lot of things going on there.

Old 12-05-2009, 06:59 PM

3 posts, read 10,462 times
I would highly say check out Van Dyke Church! It is a wonderful church and you can not beat the music and young adults, youth and other ministries.You can check it out on the web at www.vandyke.com or utube look up Josh Helms he is our music leader and has a new cd out that is wonderful.

Old 12-14-2010, 11:46 AM

Location: We are just north of Hwy 54 on OLD PASCO Rd. Look up church web site! Under Ministries, Singles
1 posts, read 6,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missy1155 View Post
I am fairly new to Tampa & have been having a hard time finding a church that is non-denominational & Charismatic, or a Church of God or Assembly of God church. I would like to attend a church that has a singles ministry. Any suggestions?
Yes! we have great singles ministry opportunities at Victorious Life Church.com we are in Wesley Chapel. Great church known for our Love, Forgiveness, and Acceptance! We have great options for all your gifts to be emplemented! As a Single person in body of Christ; We have two options. One for college and career age called "Merge", and the one I lead for Single Adults many who are in the work force, and are "single again" parents, from 30 to 60 yrs young.
There are two service times available. But most of us go to first service, as we have our own Sunday school class at 10:40 am. Many events on our calander, including ministry out reach to homeless. VictoriousLifeChurch.com look under ministries and come check us out!
Ernie...also known as...IfollowJC

Last edited by IfollowJC; 12-14-2010 at 11:52 AM.. Reason: spell check. : )

Old 04-17-2011, 07:36 AM

35,669 posts, read 21,030,020 times
I asked the same question some time back, it is all about where you live, The River near Brandon is awesome, Grace off Carrollwood is good too. I ended up in Clearwater, and now attending Abundant Life Ministries in Largo, It is the most welcoming church I have been in. Freedom of letting the Holy Spirit having His way- love it. And if you agree with the apostolic doctrine, New Destiny worship center on Hercules, Clearwater will bless your socks off. Internet search is aful. Just aful for most churches. Some are getting it, but many good churches, with no IP address! and members aren't talking! God show you the way!

Old 04-17-2011, 07:39 AM

35,669 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Default Spanish Ministries

Please folks,,, get a website so we can find you! We cannot even see what hours the church is open for service, por favor

Old 09-23-2014, 11:28 PM

1 posts, read 4,256 times
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I asked the same question some time back, it is all about where you live, The River near Brandon is awesome, Grace off Carrollwood is good too. I ended up in Clearwater, and now attending Abundant Life Ministries in Largo, It is the most welcoming church I have been in. Freedom of letting the Holy Spirit having His way- love it. And if you agree with the apostolic doctrine, New Destiny worship center on Hercules, Clearwater will bless your socks off. Internet search is aful. Just aful for most churches. Some are getting it, but many good churches, with no IP address! and members aren't talking! God show you the way!
Thank you so much for all the information about these churches I recently moved to Tampa and it's been really hard to find a church online. I would have not done it without your post. God bless you

Old 09-24-2014, 03:38 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
I used to go to Waves of Joy when I lived down there and it was holy ghost and spirit filled . Yeah it is not in a great area but it is a wonderful church and if that does not do it for you please dm me and I will ask a friend who still lives there what church she uses I know she always talks about her church . God bless and take care .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay