U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 02:21 PM

23 posts, read 42,933 times

Advertisements

As an update to the previous post, Connerton began humming along at a fast pace last year. There are currently 4 builders presently building in Connerton: Ryland Homes, MI Homes, Taylor Morrison and WestBay Homes. On my street/section alone, we had only 2 houses last year. Now, more than half of the lots are sold and there are several new homes completed and under construction - at this rate, our section will be built-out within the year. Same in the other areas of Connerton. I would assume that there are a total of over 100 homes completed or under construction at the present time. Connerton has 5 sections and Section 1, called the Arbors is 99% completed. Section 2, called The Gardens, is where the building is happening now. Prices are still reasonable but have seen prices fluctuate higher during high demand periods. There are a few used homes that are fully loaded with options that are priced under market as they have to compete with new homes. Great place to live and enjoy the outdoors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2014, 05:06 PM

25,912 posts, read 39,210,953 times
That is great positive news.

I have seen builders fluctuating with listing prices...they go one month up, then down and up again...so check before you sign.

Old 02-01-2014, 06:19 PM

4,586 posts, read 4,627,947 times
That was a major waste if materials!!! They should have demolished those years ago! Who the heck wants to live THAT far? My gosh, can you imagine living there and working downtown?
Good! Let the demo begin!

Old 02-01-2014, 06:26 PM

56 posts, read 96,222 times
Oh "Algia" your hatred of all things Land O' Lakes is showing yet again. You might want to look at the updated responses and not the original post from 2009. It is so strange that you froth at the mouth and pounce when you see the dreaded town of Land O' Lakes on Citi-Data.

Old 02-01-2014, 06:37 PM

I don't know who are you referring to, but I did notify a MOD about this constant name calling! Where was I talking about Land O Lakes? Connerton on us way passed it...going North, I'm not even sure why it's called that!

This forum is really weird! Apparently if you're not cheering for LOL your're a Villan; I keep noticing others getting the short end of the stick when disliking an area! I guess some are trying hard to justify their Purchases!

Land O Lakes is awesome!!! Everyone should move there and clear up Northdale! Hurry, hurry, go save Connerton!

To each his own, I'm not "sure" WHY I should be forced to like something? Is that what your parents taught you? "Like everything, and when someone doesn't like what you like bash them and call them names?!" TROLL!

Old 02-01-2014, 06:49 PM

56 posts, read 96,222 times
As I am baffled by the obsession of some that do nothing but bash an area that they know nothing about... Yes this forum is certainly weird indeed at times. But hey responding to something from 2009 and calling for demolition of a community and skipping over the CURRENT comments nearly 5 years later is constructive right? I don't even live in Connerton but when observing ignorant comments I will opine !!

Old 02-01-2014, 07:15 PM

Ohh, but I've seen it!!!! Our dear realtor decided to do a drive by there when we specifically told him NO! Wasted my gas, and time! The house he showed us was horrible too! Formica counters, linoleum floors, horrible cabinets & he really thought we would pay $450k for that!!!! No thanks!👎👎👎
Didn't know the thread was old.....it was the First posted when I logged in!

Old 02-01-2014, 08:30 PM

20,296 posts, read 12,151,911 times
Don't get it when people want to stop progress- jobs new stuff, whatever... just dont get it, but count your days.. I am gone Feb 22 won't hear my rants n raves,, will just n say Hi once in a while.

Old 02-02-2014, 02:42 AM

237 posts, read 334,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoProIP View Post
Who the heck wants to live THAT far? My gosh, can you imagine living there and working downtown?
I think everyone fails to remember that for every seat there is an arse and for every home there is a hat.

What is ideal for you to live in is certainly not the same for someone else. Are you so insecure about your own life that you need others to reaffirm your choices on where to live?

People live in the city or suburbia or rural for many different reasons, accept it! Its okay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoProIP View Post
That was a major waste if materials!!! They should have demolished those years ago! Good! Let the demo begin!
What are they demolishing? I havent been to Connerton in a while but from what I hear they are moving along to complete that community and sales have been decent.

Old 02-02-2014, 06:12 AM

7,136 posts, read 11,026,116 times
I looked at Connerton when it first began and really liked their concept and plans. Then the crash came along and they were hit hard. It was really sad. I just recently went up there to see what's going on with the development and new builders have come in and the place was jumping. I toured four homes and each one was lovely and priced attractively. I talked to a guy who had been there from the start and he said he loves living there and every resident I met seemed pleased. Their facilities were very nice, but scaled back from the original plans, which is what I was interested in finding out. Yes, it's pretty far out there, but it is a lovely master planned community with nice amenities and a Publix within walking distance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay