Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 04:36 PM

1,466 posts, read 3,077,659 times

Advertisements

If you still want the home, then you may have to swallow it, if there is nothing in writing anywhere that said there was one, but it's certainly the practice to tell folks if they are NOT included. Ridiculous and very unethical.
Can you afford to buy these things yourself, used? I would do it on principal just not to pay the person. But also I might just ask for my deposit back - though don't hold your breath waiting for it - as Iwould not want to rent from someone who handled themselves this way. The other cynical side of me thinks, I wonder how many other folks he/she has done this to and they have backed off and lost their deposits - nice little earner if you can get away with it. If you work for the military, can you not get their relocation services to step in here - just a thought, I am sure they would not look well on landlords who do this to their people. I hope you get this resolved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2010, 07:05 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
You can also rent them....the OP needs to read the add again and if the OP is right you can take the LL to small claims court with the proof he/she has...

Before doing so and losing money, read it, because if the OP is wrong and it was mentioned but overlooked due to being excited of getting the new home and being busy, the money that will be lost if the court case is lost could have been spent on appliances...

Old 02-04-2010, 12:01 PM

2 posts, read 5,959 times
Thank you, everyone for all your advice. I still haven't decided what I want to do... keep it or pass. But all of your help is GREATLY appreciated.

Old 06-26-2019, 02:16 AM

1 posts, read 224 times
Let me guess it must be florida beach coast reality? They own a lot of homes around florida i rented my home for a year always paid rent on time it was $850 we renewed the lease for another year rent went up to $950 then they decided to suddenly start charging us monthly rent on our refrigerator and stove making rent $1006 a month! I only make $1500 a month im a disabled mother of 2 disabled kids and they know it. Im a good tenant and they're financially bullying me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: