Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2010, 02:08 PM

2 posts, read 4,097 times

Advertisements

Hello to all the beautiful people of the Tampa Area. I'm thinking about relocating to St. Petersburg, Clearwater areas. I'm a legal secretary by profession - can someone recommend an excellent Temp Agency? All advice is appreciated - thank you! Oh, I forgot to mention I'm coming from Michigan! Need I say more? And please don't hold that against me - I'm not originally from here - just been living here for the past 20 years, enough is enough!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2010, 10:21 PM

274 posts, read 627,717 times
The easiest way to find recruiter/temp agencies is to go to Yellow Pages Local Directory - YELLOWPAGES.COM and under FIND put employment agencies and under LOCATION put in Tampa (agencies in Tampa/St.Pete/Clearwater will show up). Then from there you will get all the recruiting/temp agencies in the area.

From that you can find phone numbers, addresses, and websites. You just have to make calls or visit their sites to filter out who specializes in your career field.

When I moved to St. Pete from MI in 2005, that is how I found employment. That is also how I found employment when I moved to Atlanta in 2008.

Hope this helps... and Good luck! I am actually extremely home sick and tired of the heat and humidity of the south and will heading back to MI this summer!! I know its rough there as far as employment goes, but I have 3 yrs of living expenses saved up and I work in IT so hopefully I can find a job before my money runs out!!

Old 01-21-2010, 05:33 PM

2 posts, read 4,097 times
Thanks for the info. I've had about all the snow and cold weather I can take in a lifetime! Good luck to you too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay