U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2010, 12:23 PM

393 posts, read 1,355,055 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for a condo (or nice apartment) to rent in the Clearwater/Palm Harbor area. I've checked out the apartment guide already but noticed the better places tend to not be in there. I was driving east towards Oldsmar on Curlew from 19 and saw some nice looking places but dont know the names and they're not on any apartment/condo listings that I can find. I also saw some along McMullen booth. Can you give any suggestions for these areas? I'm looking for a safe complex with nice surroundings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2010, 12:40 PM

1,402 posts, read 2,497,337 times
try googling the area, then home in a bit closer and search for apartments - their names often come up that way and you can probably see if they are the ones you were thinking of if you take that little yellow man down to street level - if you know what I mean - sorry that isn't very technical is it

Old 04-21-2010, 07:24 PM

393 posts, read 1,355,055 times
Thanks! Though I did that last night without much luck.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:46 PM

627 posts, read 1,176,151 times
The Landings at Boot Ranch are nice apts and they are near McMullen Booth/Tampa Road. There is also Meadowlake Palm Harbor which is off of US 19/ Coral Landings Blvd and theres also some nice apartments behind Sweet Tomatoes off of US 19... dont remember what its called Stonegate maybe?!

Old 04-22-2010, 09:41 AM

471 posts, read 1,509,898 times
palm harbor-sabal Palm at Boot Ranch,Madison Oaks, Pineridge?, country place, fox chase, lansbrook village, twin lakes, Eastlake Woodlands, lots more

countryside(curlew mcmullen booth area)-Countrybrook, countryside woods,townhomes of countryside, countryside key-there are a large number of condo complexes at Curlew and countryside blvd.......I have walked it, just can't remember all the names
I'm also blanking on the big one on mcmullen booth between curlew and tampa road.......if I drive past it soon I'll post it.

Old 04-22-2010, 03:25 PM

6 posts, read 11,353 times
My friend lives in The Farrington Apts. on Roosevelt. They are nice and big inside.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or