Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2010, 12:25 PM

7 posts, read 15,264 times

Advertisements

Would appreciate any information on Flintville, TN. We are looking to retire in this beautiful state and there is a home in Lincoln County that is very nice. Just looking for any feedback anyone can give. Our children are grown and we are in 55 to 65 years young range. We are Christians, so we will be looking for a Methodist church to become involved in and continuing to serve the Lord. Thank you very much for your time.

Lookin4space (Rich & Becky)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2010, 03:24 PM

451 posts, read 1,367,076 times
Welcome to the Flintville area!!! I live not too far away from there (8 or 10 miles). There are some others on this forum in the general area as well... I think you would love it here. People are very outgoing and friendly. There are several good churches you can choose from. It's a quiet, quintessential small Southern community.

Old 10-09-2010, 08:53 PM

557 posts, read 1,665,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookin4space View Post
Would appreciate any information on Flintville, TN.
Lookin4space (Rich & Becky)
I can't tell you specifically about Flintville, as I lived in the western part of the county. But, I would move back to Lincoln County in a heartbeat!!!! It was the most wonderful place I have ever lived and it broke my heart when I had to leave because of a job elsewhere.

Old 10-10-2010, 09:52 AM

4,923 posts, read 11,148,670 times
I live between Flintville and Kelso. Flintville is more a community with a crossroads rather than an actual town.
Nice people.
If you send me a private message or direct message about the place your specifically looking at I'm fairly sure I can tell you something about the place. No, I'm not a realtor or in real estate...just know a lot of people.

If you have any specific questions about the area, please ask!

Old 10-10-2010, 07:51 PM

557 posts, read 1,665,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinem View Post
If you have any specific questions about the area, please ask!
Isn't there a little community called Skinem on Hwy 110 between Fayetteville and Taft?? There used to be a little restaurant/convenience store there where we would get good breakfast biscuits. It was on Cheatham Rd.

I always thought that was kinda funny; skin'em...... cheat 'em

Old 10-11-2010, 09:45 AM

4,923 posts, read 11,148,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsherman9901 View Post
Isn't there a little community called Skinem on Hwy 110 between Fayetteville and Taft?? There used to be a little restaurant/convenience store there where we would get good breakfast biscuits. It was on Cheatham Rd.

I always thought that was kinda funny; skin'em...... cheat 'em
Yup. It's been there for around a hundred 150 years or so...I used to live there, thus the user name.

It's named such due to one of my wife's ancestors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee