U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-22-2015, 11:38 AM
 
11,603 posts, read 31,766,251 times
Reputation: 8203

Advertisements

I'm on my annual pilgrimage to France, yet Tennessee is always around the corner, apparently.
Attached Thumbnails
The French love Tennessee-le-tennessee-cambrai.jpg   The French love Tennessee-imag0101.jpg   The French love Tennessee-imag0138.jpg  
__________________


IMPORTANT READING:
Terms of Service

---
its - possession
it's - contraction of it is
your - possession
you're - contraction of you are
their - possession
they're - contraction of they are
there - referring to a place
loose - opposite of tight
lose - opposite of win
who's - contraction of who is
whose - possession
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-22-2015, 05:49 PM
 
14,930 posts, read 26,631,362 times
Reputation: 18131
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT View Post
I'm on my annual pilgrimage to France, yet Tennessee is always around the corner, apparently.
Love it! Thanks for posting these fun pictures! We miss you here back home! Safe travels and have lots of fun! Remember to eat lots of croissants for us!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2015, 06:45 AM
 
Location: Cumberland Co., TN
20,014 posts, read 20,504,984 times
Reputation: 20369
Too bad they don't have a Le Ralphs. LOL.
Bet the pastries are yummy tho!
Have a great time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2015, 07:59 AM
 
Location: On the plateau, TN
15,205 posts, read 10,305,456 times
Reputation: 9955
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Too bad they don't have a Le Ralphs. LOL.
Bet the pastries are yummy tho!
Have a great time.
Le Ralphs...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2015, 02:54 PM
 
4,989 posts, read 4,485,827 times
Reputation: 4568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Love it! Thanks for posting these fun pictures! We miss you here back home! Safe travels and have lots of fun! Remember to eat lots of croissants for us!
If you're eating croissants for us, have chocolate croissants for me. That is my favorite breakfast whenever I'm in France.

Thanks for the pics! Just curious, what makes it a Tennessee burger? I speak some French, and if my translation is correct, it says it's a burger on a potato flour biscuit or pancake. Is that supposed to be the Tennessee part? I was expecting it to have BBQ sauce on it, but I can't remember if I've ever seen BBQ sauce in France.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-29-2015, 11:28 AM
 
Location: Cumberland Co., TN
20,014 posts, read 20,504,984 times
Reputation: 20369
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
If you're eating croissants for us, have chocolate croissants for me. That is my favorite breakfast whenever I'm in France.

Thanks for the pics! Just curious, what makes it a Tennessee burger? I speak some French, and if my translation is correct, it says it's a burger on a potato flour biscuit or pancake. Is that supposed to be the Tennessee part? I was expecting it to have BBQ sauce on it, but I can't remember if I've ever seen BBQ sauce in France.
Maybe the burger is between two Crispy Creams and deep fried.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top