Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2011, 03:01 PM

3,763 posts, read 8,719,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by younglisa7 View Post
Thank you all for continuing to read our story. I am so glad people are still enjoying it

Happy New Year
Just found your thread & spent yesterday afternoon looking at the pictures/journal. We also built a house by hand off-grid; however, I can't even imagine blogging & posting pictures at the same time! So I really can appreciate all the work you put into the house & the thread simultaneously. Thanks so much for sharing.

We are getting ready to do some plumbing & are investigating PEX, thanks to you.

Do you have a website blog?

Old 01-10-2011, 08:38 PM

20,549 posts, read 30,290,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bongo View Post
Just found your thread & spent yesterday afternoon looking at the pictures/journal. We also built a house by hand off-grid; however, I can't even imagine blogging & posting pictures at the same time! So I really can appreciate all the work you put into the house & the thread simultaneously. Thanks so much for sharing.

We are getting ready to do some plumbing & are investigating PEX, thanks to you.

Do you have a website blog?
I am so glad you found the time to read our story.

Sorry, no I don't have a web blog. Do you?

Good luck with the pex..so far so good and it is so easy to work with.

Old 01-10-2011, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by younglisa7 View Post
I am so glad you found the time to read our story.

Sorry, no I don't have a web blog. Do you?

Good luck with the pex..so far so good and it is so easy to work with.
No LOL I'm blogless- I don't even download pics on here. Did you get the snow storms? Bet your view is beautiful today....! Enjoy!

Old 01-10-2011, 09:02 PM

4 posts, read 17,392 times
Lisa,
A funny thing happened the other day as I was reading my morning paper. There was a picture of a dog named Nikki with a cow in Tennessee. The photographers name was Lisa, I immediately thought of you. I haven't read your story in about 6 months, but thought Nikki looked familiar. Might you be my neighbor in NPR,Florida?? To funny...

Old 01-30-2011, 07:34 PM
Ode

298 posts, read 751,777 times
Just a hello, I was thinking of your place and how pretty the view was in the photos you posted so I had to come here again!

I hope you guys are enjoying your winter, and will post again sometime soon.

Old 01-31-2011, 06:07 AM

7,136 posts, read 12,631,863 times
Hi, Lisa! I'm hoping you, Mike, and Niki are safe and warm. I know you're busy, as always, but wanted to pop in and say hello. Take care.

Old 01-31-2011, 08:40 AM

Lisa, please tell me about your flooring.....

Old 02-02-2011, 10:16 PM

12 posts, read 50,916 times
Does anyone know if Lisa is posting about the house their working on. I can't find a link anywhere and I'm missing her posting.

Old 02-02-2011, 10:18 PM

20,948 posts, read 18,978,370 times
Real nice!

Old 02-03-2011, 07:40 AM

20,549 posts, read 30,290,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode View Post
Just a hello, I was thinking of your place and how pretty the view was in the photos you posted so I had to come here again!

I hope you guys are enjoying your winter, and will post again sometime soon.
Glad you stopped by.

I will post some more when the weather breaks and we start working again. We have to do more rocks in the ditch line, my garden, and work on the ugly shipping containers this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
Hi, Lisa! I'm hoping you, Mike, and Niki are safe and warm. I know you're busy, as always, but wanted to pop in and say hello. Take care.
Hi, you're a sweetie for thinking of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongo View Post
Lisa, please tell me about your flooring.....
The floor we put in is a full sheet vinyl flooring called Armstrong Fusion. I'm sorry but I don't remember the color. We love the floor...much warmer than tile and much cleaner than carpet. It is very low maintenance which is what we like best

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamac722 View Post
Does anyone know if Lisa is posting about the house their working on. I can't find a link anywhere and I'm missing her posting.
I have all of the pictures ready but I have been taking a break from stories.
I'll let you know when I start

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Real nice!
Thank you so much.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting. I actually have our awning story to post...maybe this month.

I hope you are all having a great Winter. Hopefully you are all through the worst of it.

Stay safe and stay warm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee