Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2006, 06:41 PM

3 posts, read 11,867 times

Advertisements

can anyone tell me how the high school in sevier County is and the job market for Plumbers and Wait staff?
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2006, 08:38 PM

99 posts, read 272,168 times
My son and I are moving to Sevier Co, this summer. He is 10. Ive been told from a friend who lived there that the high school is big. I have seen it and it has a pool and a football field. I would love to help anymore if I can help. I have been to Sevier Co 5 or 6 times. Where are you from? When are you moving there? Email me for more info if you want.

Old 07-09-2006, 04:16 PM

1 posts, read 3,928 times
I am interested in the jobs & things to do in Sevier county, I am an RN looking for part time employment. We plan to buy a home there in May next year but are not quite ready to retire. We will also need a place to keep our 5th wheel camper & our pontoon, any one have any ideas?

Old 09-05-2006, 09:37 PM

359 posts, read 1,629,305 times
Sevier County has a ton of restaurants - didn't you say you were interested in Wait positions? As far as Plumbers, they are needed everywhere, wouldn't you say?

Both Sevier Co. high school and Gatlinburg-Pittman are good schools, and fairly large (I'm sure you can look them up online). The area is a show business place and some of the prices (dry cleaning, etc.) are kinda high, but it's a fun place to be. The traffic can get somewhat testy during prime tourist season, and that's the biggest complaint.

I worked in Sevierville for 15 months in '98 - '99. Local residents get in to the attractions free once a year - I think May. I still get 2 free Dollywood tickets each year, from a friend who works there.

And don't forget, you'll be close enough to Knoxville, where there's lots of good shopping to be done.

Last edited by GrannyLois; 09-05-2006 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: misspelled word
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee