U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 02:07 PM

2,173 posts, read 5,042,013 times

Advertisements

If you've been to the Black Forest in Germany, you'll see a lot of similar landscapes around Tazewell.
Definitely rent a car and get to know the America you don't see in movies. We've got some beautiful and extremely varied country and a lot of small towns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2008, 02:21 PM

9 posts, read 20,744 times
Yes, a mystery thing is happen, someone call to her and say any nasty things to her, and she guess that i was it, and her father hear that call too, i dont know what to do, its very difficult to defend byself, when its not your native language

Old 07-08-2008, 02:23 PM

I never was at the black forest, i live on the coast...but i guess, some parts of the States are very beautiful

Old 07-25-2008, 06:52 PM

So ima back, i need urgently help of someone, who lives in Tazewell and has a very good knowledge, can anyone pls wrote a messag ehere, cauz im searching for someone

Old 08-03-2008, 10:45 PM

1 posts, read 1,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roedeer View Post
So ima back, i need urgently help of someone, who lives in Tazewell and has a very good knowledge, can anyone pls wrote a messag ehere, cauz im searching for someone
So what do you need to know? I live in Tazewell.

Old 03-26-2009, 07:26 AM

2 posts, read 2,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnman37879 View Post
So what do you need to know? I live in Tazewell.
I am considering moving there and would like some kind of introductory insight into what I am looking at as a whole.

What is the best town and nearest to save the most money when shopping, food, cigs, supplies. Which place is the best bang for the buck?

Last edited by mbmouse; 03-26-2009 at 09:17 PM..

Old 12-20-2011, 11:57 PM

53 posts, read 82,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roedeer View Post
i never imagine that there is a part in the USA where is nothing
It's so funny that you said that. My ex-husband is from Lebanon, and when we drove through my former rural town in southern New York State (far away from New York City...and his only US experience was in Boston, MA) He said the exact same thing!! (I live in TN now...he lives in California...)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee