Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2009, 09:08 PM

37 posts, read 116,801 times

Advertisements

I am looking at two properties to buy and I was wondering if any body out there knows of these spots and what can you tell me about moving to one of these properties. I really love these two spots but can't decide on which one I should make an offer on. I wanted to move to eastern tn. but then I found these two properties.

1st: about 5 miles west of waynesboro on 64/15 on south side. The property has some cave on it with water or stream coming out of it. From the picture it looks like there is a paved shoulder in front of property but I can't tell for sure.

2nd:it's a property on hog creek rd just east of the Banjo branch intersection, about a mile or so. About 3 or 4 miles outside of town. Has a waterfall It is almost across from Rays Chapel.

Thank you for your time and comments.
Keven

Last edited by kevenlm; 02-15-2009 at 09:09 PM.. Reason: remove http
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2009, 08:36 AM

4 posts, read 8,754 times
Default Waynesboro Property

I know about these areas. The cave property has some access problems from my point of view and US 64 construction is going to hamper your view and use of the cave.

Have you checked about water quality on Banjo Branch?

I don't want to pour cold water on your excitment about either property but please make sure you are happy with your findings. Good luck as Wayne County is a great place to buy!

Old 02-22-2009, 12:41 PM

Thank you for your response. I have many prop's I'm looking at. I think my wife and I are leaning towards eastern Tenn. Cocke cnty. maybe Cosby area or Del Rio,Newport,Hampton. Nice area.
Keven

Old 03-06-2009, 10:06 AM

46 posts, read 169,962 times
Keven,

Wayne County is an ABSOLUTELY gorgeous and beautiful place. One of the last "rural" and wide open land places left in Tennessee.

Wayne County is NOT for everyone however. It is an extremely economically depressed area, rife with drug related crime which is multiplied exponentially in my OPINION by a VERY politically corrupt county government and county sheriff.

Sadly, Wayne County has become a hiding place for many you might NOT want to live near. Below is an example:

Child Molester living in Clifton! - [domain blocked due to spam]

Choose your property VERY CAREFULLY. Talk to neighbors BEFORE you buy. Ask why the previous owners are selling the property. MANY move to Wayne county only to leave broken hearted and disgusted with the "Sodomite Cultural Values" that predominate here.

There are some real nice folks who are great neighbors but sadly this is NOT the rule BUT the exception. If you value privacy and can find a property that has a home or building sight in the center of a very large acreage to afford you privacy, peace, and quiet AND police corruption, drug crime, POOR/mediocre schools, racist, clanish, xenophobic native residents, and being branded an "outsider" for about 10 years, and NO JOBS does NOT bother or deter you.........then Wayne County just may be for you!

Good luck!

Old 03-06-2009, 09:00 PM

Oak-Thanks for your honest response. If the house is in the middle I would still need a moat and 10 ft. fence around my house. Sounds like the cooke cnty repsonses.
Keven
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee