Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2009, 09:07 PM

134 posts, read 680,809 times

Advertisements

I have just got word I ruptured the lower disc in my back. This will have a dramatic impact on my ability to work. Therefore I think I will have to move in June.

I have savings, but not at the price I am paying for rent now which is well over a $1000 a month. I need to cut this in 2/3 if possible which means a mobile home or small house.

I am 20 mins from Franklin now...but am will to relocate where need be.

I need a place for three larger dogs...a Pitmix, Labmix, and Shepherd mix.

Anyone have any suggestions outside craigslist which I search daily?

Anyone have any contacts? I have sought out dog rescue organization to see if there are any leads and none as of yet.

I really just need a place to flop...I'm not even using the heat in my home now to save money. I can get by on little as a single male if need be.

Sally: Found walking the streets at 6 months, I've had her a year. She was basically catatonic for the first six months, living in a corner of my bathroom in shock. Now she is 80% rehabilitated.

George: Former bait dog with scars all over the front of his body, he now lives with the other dogs after I was told he would never being able to cohabitate with any others dogs.

Albert: "Joe Hollywood", Albert is the center of everything, especially trouble. Super sensitive and loving, but hyper alert and high energy.

You can see why I just cannot give up these dogs after I have poured so much time and energy after saving their lives from being killed at the shelter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2009, 04:59 PM

458 posts, read 1,271,907 times
God Bless You for helping those babies. I have had many rescues myself. I will help look for you -- best of luck to you and those sweet dogs.

Old 03-15-2009, 05:46 PM

1,109 posts, read 2,959,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketplayer View Post
I have just got word I ruptured the lower disc in my back. This will have a dramatic impact on my ability to work. Therefore I think I will have to move in June.

I have savings, but not at the price I am paying for rent now which is well over a $1000 a month. I need to cut this in 2/3 if possible which means a mobile home or small house.

I am 20 mins from Franklin now...but am will to relocate where need be.

I need a place for three larger dogs...a Pitmix, Labmix, and Shepherd mix.

Anyone have any suggestions outside craigslist which I search daily?

Anyone have any contacts? I have sought out dog rescue organization to see if there are any leads and none as of yet.

I really just need a place to flop...I'm not even using the heat in my home now to save money. I can get by on little as a single male if need be.

Sally: Found walking the streets at 6 months, I've had her a year. She was basically catatonic for the first six months, living in a corner of my bathroom in shock. Now she is 80% rehabilitated.

George: Former bait dog with scars all over the front of his body, he now lives with the other dogs after I was told he would never being able to cohabitate with any others dogs.

Albert: "Joe Hollywood", Albert is the center of everything, especially trouble. Super sensitive and loving, but hyper alert and high energy.

You can see why I just cannot give up these dogs after I have poured so much time and energy after saving their lives from being killed at the shelter.
I don't of a place for you, but I did want to say, you have done such a wonderful thing saving these babies. They look happy and content.

Old 03-15-2009, 07:58 PM

134 posts, read 680,809 times
Thanks...it has been rewarding...just difficult when trying to move. All help is encouraged, especially anyone that know specific areas well like East Hickman Co or Columbia...it's all about networking and lending ahand to one another in times of need.

Old 03-16-2009, 03:40 PM

33 posts, read 68,390 times
i'm from the paris,tn area but i know that forever friends no kill animal sanctuary in buchannon,tn is in need of help-maybe they could help u with your dogs in trade for you helping them out a little.

and i could use a roomate

franklin,tn? or ca? if your in ca., i hope evrything works out for you and your dogs

Last edited by mbmouse; 03-16-2009 at 09:26 PM..

Old 03-23-2009, 10:05 AM

16,070 posts, read 21,144,062 times
Pocketplayer, I tried to DM you, but you are not receiving DM's according to CD. Wanted to answer your question about modular homes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee