U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 01-11-2010, 09:48 AM

15 posts, read 14,846 times
Default Need a town for our Auto Repair Business

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a town in need of a good, honest auto repair shop? My husband and I have built our business from the ground up in Illinois but are in the earliest stages of thinking about moving it. We just need to find a great place to put it. We work on all makes and models and do all repairs/maintenance minus transmission rebuilding (no body work). -ASE Master Certifications- We're currently a Napa Auto Care Center but we may or may not continue that in our new place.

I would like to stay in a smaller area- 20,000 or under (our hometown is only 3300) but might make an exception for the right place. I would love to live in central or east Tennessee somewhere to be close to family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 01-11-2010, 03:47 PM

382 posts, read 541,666 times
Check out White House, Portland, or Nolensville... all three towns are growing at a healthy rate, and they do not have any new car dealers (Portland may have 1 or 2). But that is something you should look for... and not too far from the bigger towns/cities of the metro area. That way, you can also get business from surrounding towns. That could be a very good field to be in these days... and Middle TN would be a good area. Good luck.

Or Springfield/Robertson County.

Unread 01-14-2010, 10:05 PM

235 posts, read 438,300 times
Hey I was looking around and saw a shop for sale in/or around Cookeville,its a bigger city than your looking for,but just a thought. I ve thought of stateing over with bodyshop there???!! <May just do something else>???

Unread 01-15-2010, 09:30 AM

1,895 posts, read 3,518,722 times
Don't worry, if your honest and fair priced the word will get around and people will seek you out. You will probably have more business than you need.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee