Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2007, 12:42 PM

31 posts, read 135,131 times

Advertisements

Man, I am so impressed with the fantastic information that I find here in the City-Data Message Boards!
Reading through the posted thread: "For newcomers.....how did you overcome the lower wages of TN?" I was so impressed and moved by some of the helpful answers from silverbox, hiknapster, Tony1790, and many others that I was reminded how lucky I am to have come across the City-Data Forums.
I have only been a member for a short while and already I am learning a lot about my own area that never crossed my mind! The power of the helpful community I guess.
I've been trying to build a website about the Pigeon Forge-Gatlinburg and Sevierville area of the Great Smoky Mountains, and the City-Data forums have helped me to "think like a visitor", so that I can in turn help my visitors out with their trip or planned trip to this area.
Lately I have added a Tightwad Tips (http://www.pigeon-forge-gatlinburg-family-git2know.com/Tightwad.html - broken link) page, in hopes of giving people some great ideas on how to save some money on their vacation or visit here.
After reading some of fantastic posts here it dawned on me...why not ask the question on the City-Data boards about helpful "Tightwad Tips" or any travel tip that helps save a buck or two, and pass it on to my visitors?
If anyone has a Tightwad tip, I would like to use some of them on my Tightwad Tips (http://www.pigeon-forge-gatlinburg-family-git2know.com/Tightwad.html - broken link) page to help other people.
You can email me the Tightwad Tips if you like at: kai1zen@yahoo.com or go and post them here: Git2know Community

I hope I am not breaking any rules or anything. If I am please just let me know and I will shut up. Lol

Barry
Pigeon Forge Gatlinburg,Tennessee,Gateway to the Smokies (http://www.pigeon-forge-gatlinburg-family-git2know.com/index.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee