Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 07:32 PM

4,775 posts, read 8,840,928 times

Advertisements

If that was a 27 year old man that got a 17 year old girl pregnant he would be put behind bars
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2010, 08:38 PM

354 posts, read 712,164 times
to be fair, if you read the stories carefully, she is denying the accusations, no dna tests have been done, and is claiming that this is the child of her current boyfriend. now, if the accusations turn out to be true, that is terrible, but none of us knows conclusively yet.

Old 11-26-2010, 01:00 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,991,779 times
Hmm...any pictures of said preggo?

Old 11-28-2010, 09:30 AM

431 posts, read 929,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Hmm...any pictures of said preggo?
In the link my friend....

Old 11-28-2010, 09:59 AM

3,085 posts, read 5,238,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTwizter View Post
Victim????? He is 17 years old (was 16 when this happened), now unless 17 is different than when I was 17 (21 years ago), this is a DREAM COME TRUE. What 17yo doesnt want to bang any of their teachers?
Believe it or not, boys who engage in these kinds of relationships are negatively affected in the long run. They often will grow up with a profound lack of respect for female authority (hard to respect someone over you who you can easily get into bed). Often this lack of respect extends to females in general, with many of these boys eventually becoming abusers themselves.

Additionally, if the allegations in this story are true, they also face the prospect of becoming a teenage father and possible retribution from the woman's current significant other. These situations, although played out blissfully in the realm of fantasy, often don't end up well for either party in reality.

Old 11-28-2010, 10:05 AM

4,246 posts, read 12,025,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post
Where were all these horny attractive teachers when I was a sophomore?
Wondering where all the hot school boys were at.

Old 12-01-2010, 05:05 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,279,635 times
sure they know what they are doing, but at 16 are they capable of understanding the consequences of their actions, especially when it's the teacher who is the persuer..I realize that at that age most young men would take the oppertunity if it were offered to them,, but I know I'd be very pissed if it was my son, and I couldn't trust the teacher to keep her hands off ...

Old 12-13-2010, 12:18 PM

2 posts, read 3,154 times
WoW!!! As a female, I am wondering where her judgement went? Geez! I see alot of 17 year old boys due to the fact that my daughter is 17 and I wouldn't even consider doing what she did. Ewww! What could a 17 year old little boy do for me that an experienced grown man couldn't?? She does need to be punished and it is true that if a 26 year old man was with a 17 year old girl then we would want him in jail. The truth is that I met my husband at 20 and he was 28 and that made it OK but the age difference is only different by one year. Sooooo, there ya go. She should have waited til he was 18.

Old 12-13-2010, 10:47 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,991,779 times
17 is the age of legal consent in Texas as long as the other person is not more than 3 year older.

Old 12-18-2010, 01:58 PM

888 posts, read 886,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
Believe it or not, boys who engage in these kinds of relationships are negatively affected in the long run. They often will grow up with a profound lack of respect for female authority (hard to respect someone over you who you can easily get into bed). Often this lack of respect extends to females in general, with many of these boys eventually becoming abusers themselves.

Additionally, if the allegations in this story are true, they also face the prospect of becoming a teenage father and possible retribution from the woman's current significant other. These situations, although played out blissfully in the realm of fantasy, often don't end up well for either party in reality.
I totally disagree. I had something similar happen to me (she was my English teacher) - although I was a Senior at the time, and I had already turned 18.

It was in the North Dallas area, no kiddin'. Only my best friend knows about it (and some former girlfriends).

If anything, it helped me to have MORE respect for women, because she was willing to sleep with me (she was 37). I appreciated it so much, and I'll never forget it.

I am totally NOT an abuser (I'm a lover not a fighter), so your theory already has holes in it (no pun intended).

Finally, regarding females in positions of authority. I find that I am MORE open minded to women in positions of authority, because someone who WAS in one treated me to some of the best "love making" I ever had (at the time). Many women in authority feel like they have to be b******, but with me, they can cool down and be themselves.

Overall, a very positive experience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
View detailed profiles of: