Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 01:33 PM

3 posts, read 5,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericamb View Post
i have researched via yahoo,google,here,mapquest,have requested info via mail,did yahoo search where you can look at neighborhoods etc etc etc I like the deeper east better, know that its hours away from beaches and would be an all day thing thought its was more like 3 or 4 rather than 5 think alot of those cities sound better and would like to eventually move that way but for now im stuck around my husbands job need to stay less than an hour away from frankston so are you guys all telling me that frankston,chandler,bullard,athens, are all small ran down cities with crappy schools and nothing to do and full of hillbillies crime and meth addicts? besides for bullard has some good neighborhoods and is growing and is not so bad and tyler is a bigger city(which i knew) and has alot to do and offer but the schools and crime arent good there either? and i would be much better off living in dallas? because thats the drift im getting but i could be wrong so if i am please correct me! again am happy your trying to help and i know i need to come myself in april to see for myself and then we plan on coming in june to look and places to live ourselves after picking out or city in april but besides for that ive only been to kileen and austin myself and only have that and internet and you guys to help so thanks again if you had to pick a city less than an hour away from frankston you had 2 kids where would you pick and why?thats all that matters to me right now is a safe city for my kids i can make the rest work
What town did you end up living in? We're moving to Palestine area and wondering about Frankston, Elkhart, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas