Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2011, 10:09 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times

Advertisements

I would like aliitle less heat in sumer but otherwise its better tha other places I have lived. I can deal with just that oine thing tho.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2011, 11:36 PM

674 posts, read 1,538,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
I HATE the weather which most people know Dislike the scenery. If I think of something I like, I'll let you know.
Come on man, ya gotta like something, lol.

Old 03-17-2011, 11:39 PM

791 posts, read 1,425,730 times
I can say there is one thing I like about texas....the women are soooo.. Anna Nichole, Temptation 001...etc, etc...damn

Old 03-18-2011, 06:47 PM

23,010 posts, read 34,370,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Objectivity View Post

Texans also do not like criticism. They prefer you do not say anything negative about Texas. Tell me I am wrong.
You're wrong, not all Texas are like that, I'm a native Texan and I say negative stuff about Texas

Old 03-18-2011, 06:48 PM

23,010 posts, read 34,370,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbro View Post
Come on man, ya gotta like something, lol.
Ok, I do like the malls

Old 03-18-2011, 07:10 PM

674 posts, read 1,538,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i love north carolina View Post
ok, i do like the malls:d
lol!

Old 03-19-2011, 12:45 PM

965 posts, read 1,884,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETex2 View Post
You haven't figured out that he's right 100% of the time and is extremely nasty to anyone who disagrees with him?
Absolutely. Al can be a bully when he wants to be...browbeating people upside the head with your opinions is never a proper way to debate. He and I had a disagreement and it wound up escalating into PM's with him calling me a b----h and a ho. Now, I often joke about what a Beautiful, Intelligent Talented, Charming, and Hilarious diva that I am, but I don't appreciate it when some irrelevant stranger comes in talking crazy. I guess some posters aren't accustomed to dealng with women with strong opinions, so when all else fails, name calling is the result. I guess he thought that I would be intimidated into submission, but I grew up with 2 brothers and my daddy was a cop, so I'm not one of these weak ass birds he deals with IRL that he can control. I hope he and others who get all emotional and hysterical when people don't see things their way don't channel their inner Ike Turner or Chris Brown in real life.

I have a right to comfort and security and I didn't feel safe posting on here with people willing to call me all sorts of derogatory names or what sexual acts I ought to perform on my parents. However, I refuse to let e-stalkers "win" and give them that type of power over me, and thanks to Texas' gun laws (one of the FEW things I liked when I lived in that racist, ignorant place), I have weapons to protect myself and as the song says, "I ain't Neva Scared!"

It's never that serious to get all that worked up. I know I can be controversial with my sometimes outrageous opinions, but some posters need to learn not to get so angry when people don't agree with them.

Last edited by Overcooked_Oatmeal; 03-19-2011 at 01:31 PM..

Old 03-19-2011, 12:58 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,842,323 times
Y'all are making me blush...now don't make me reach for my Inner Ike and grab someone's neck thru this computer screen. Stay out my way.

Old 03-19-2011, 01:01 PM

1,506 posts, read 4,278,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
Y'all are making me blush...now don't make me reach for my Inner Ike and grab someone's neck thru this computer screen. Stay out my way.
Just apologize to the lady. Damn.

Old 03-19-2011, 01:43 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,194,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overcooked_Oatmeal View Post
Absolutely. Al can be a bully when he wants to be...browbeating people upside the head with your opinions is never a proper way to debate. He and I had a disagreement and it wound up escalating into PM's with him calling me a b----h and a ho. Now, I often joke about what a Beautiful, Intelligent Talented, Charming, and Hilarious diva that I am, but I don't appreciate it when some irrelevant stranger comes in talking crazy. I guess some posters aren't accustomed to dealng with women with strong opinions, so when all else fails, name calling is the result. I guess he thought that I would be intimidated into submission, but I grew up with 2 brothers and my daddy was a cop, so I'm not one of these weak ass birds he deals with IRL that he can control. I hope he and others who get all emotional and hysterical when people don't see things their way don't channel their inner Ike Turner or Chris Brown in real life.

I have a right to comfort and security and I didn't feel safe posting on here with people willing to call me all sorts of derogatory names or what sexual acts I ought to perform on my parents. However, I refuse to let e-stalkers "win" and give them that type of power over me, and thanks to Texas' gun laws (one of the FEW things I liked when I lived in that racist, ignorant place), I have weapons to protect myself and as the song says, "I ain't Neva Scared!"

It's never that serious to get all that worked up. I know I can be controversial with my sometimes outrageous opinions, but some posters need to learn not to get so angry when people don't agree with them.
NAH! Algreen wouldn't say those things! He should know better after getting them hot grits thrown on him!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas