Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 12:30 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,889,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBubble View Post
Don't worry about it. They're just jealous.

#1 defense in the NFL. Arguably one of the best O-lines and rushing duo in the NFL. Schaub's down, but he usually only throws 15-21 passes a game anyways. I have faith in Leinart. He doesn't have to win the game for us. He just has to keep the football safe.

7-3, and in the race for the #1 AFC seed. 'nuff said.
You know newspaper writers don't speak for an entire fan base, right?

Most Cowboy fans aren't jealous of anything. Everything the Texans are doing now, the Cowboys have already done several times before.

It's good for Houston to be doing well, but we're mostly worried about our own team.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2011, 03:19 PM

20,512 posts, read 33,510,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Look at Romo's right hand. Now look at Dilfer's.

Stats wise, Romo is better. Then again, a lot of quarterbacks have great stats when all they can do is dink and dunk or hit a TE four yards down the field.

Romo is a liability.
He is not a liability and you haven't watched this team since he's been the QB. It is quite obvious. We have been consistently one of the best vertical and deep passing teams since hes been In Dallas. Romo and the offense has NOT been a dink and dunk offense whatsoever. And what is this right man hand crap.

BTW, that liability just threw for three touches and no ints today and for the second straight week. Stop listening to the media.

Old 11-20-2011, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae713 View Post
Still not sure how what you said means that the Cowboys are younger and more athletic than the Texans. You're just making stuff up there. And its the sum of all parts. The NFL is probably the only sport that really relies on team chemistry. Overall, on both sides of the ball, the Texans are just a better team. Ben Tate could start for half of the teams in the league at least. Arian Foster is a top three back. Andre is the best WR in the league. On defense, rookie Brooks Reed has played in five games, replacing Mario Williams, and he already has five sacks so far. Cushing is a beast. Rookie JJ Watt is another. One of the beat corners in the league just entering his prime in Johnathan Joseph. The Texans defense is pretty young. If Leinart comes in and plays well, which he is going to do, then the Texans will be younger at QB.
Wait a minute, I never compared Dallas to Houston. I said the team itself is getting younger, more athletic, speedier, and more. That wasn't a comparison to Houston. It was a conparison to other Dallas teams of recent. I think you misunderstood my post.

Old 11-20-2011, 03:44 PM

4,775 posts, read 8,834,996 times
The Texans collaspe begin next week in Jacksonville....

Old 11-20-2011, 06:12 PM

Houston with Tim Tebow would beat Jax. Their offense is unacceptable bad.

Old 11-20-2011, 06:18 PM

9,221 posts, read 15,946,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
Houston with Tim Tebow would beat Jax. Their offense is unacceptable bad.
I'm convinced Tim Tebow is trolling the NFL. What he is doing is just so comical to me.

Old 11-20-2011, 06:28 PM

All jokes asside the Texans do have good squad. I hate they lost there quarterback for the year

Old 11-20-2011, 08:53 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,889,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae713 View Post
I'm convinced Tim Tebow is trolling the NFL. What he is doing is just so comical to me.
You mad?

LOL

Old 11-20-2011, 09:40 PM

The NFC East leading Cowboys

Old 11-20-2011, 11:20 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,927,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogg817 View Post
The NFC East leading Cowboys
The Giants HAD to win that game against Philly. There hopes are plummeting now as their next three games are gonna be tough. They face the saints, then the packers then the cowboys. Dallas however has an easy time with the next 4 teams ( Miami, Arizona, the Jets and Tampa Bay).

The Giants now need to win both games against the cowboys or else they are toast. Any tie sends Dallas into the playoffs because Dallas has the better division record.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas