Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 06:12 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,949,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarenceBodiker View Post
I'm calling it now -- Houston Texans verses the Dallas Cowboys in the Superbowl. Let's make this happen.
I would much rather a Texans vs Saints matchup.

I would not mind either team winning at that point
Then a Rumble on the Bayou Rematch the year after in New Orleans

Last edited by HtownLove; 12-04-2011 at 07:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2012, 08:22 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,949,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post

The Giants now need to win both games against the cowboys or else they are toast. Any tie sends Dallas into the playoffs because Dallas has the better division record.
Spade where are you? been telling you for weeks that it will come down to this game.

but its not as exciting as I thought it would be.

Such a snoozefest so far

Old 01-01-2012, 11:49 PM

20,515 posts, read 33,540,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
Spade where are you? been telling you for weeks that it will come down to this game.
Uh You haven't been telling me that. I've been telling you that we SHOULDN'T let it come down to the last game. I know my team. I knew they wouldn't beat the NYG in New York if it came down to what was at stake. I said Dallas should not keep that door open. They did by our coach icing our kicker at Arizona and then the next week, our defense blew a 12 point lead with 5 minutes to go in the 4th against those same Giants. If Dallas wins one of those games, they would have been NFC East Champions BEFORE the game today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas