U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-24-2012, 07:18 PM

7,796 posts, read 6,655,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1318 View Post
Ohhh, yes!
Well, that's what happens, you lose all sense of taste.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2012, 09:29 PM

3,492 posts, read 3,217,340 times
Ca has it figured out alright... everything is expensive but burgers at In N out. Who would have guessed Ca could produce something at a good price that was useful (edible)?

Last edited by Johnhw2; 05-24-2012 at 09:39 PM..

Old 05-24-2012, 09:41 PM

1,496 posts, read 779,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhw2 View Post
Ca has it figured out alright... everything is expensive there but burgers at In N out. Who would have guessed Ca could produce something at a good price that was useful (edible)
California is the largest agricultural producer and the top exporting state of agricultural products. So, i'll presume that they produce a lot of "somethings" that are edible(useful) at a decent price.

Old 05-24-2012, 10:07 PM

3,492 posts, read 3,217,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by busterkeaton View Post
California is the largest agricultural producer and the top exporting state of agricultural products. So, i'll presume that they produce a lot of "somethings" that are edible(useful) at a decent price.

My point is In N out burgers are good cheap burgers not good burgers period.

Old 05-24-2012, 10:22 PM

295 posts, read 400,972 times
Never stepped foot inside a In N Out, but I know is that I can get a delicious Whatabuger 24hrs a day. Dbl meat, grilled jalapenos, grilled onions, and served on Texas Toast.

Old 05-24-2012, 10:37 PM

102 posts, read 222,802 times
It seems that Texans have convinced themselves that Whataburger is a good burger. But from an outsider, I can tell you that you have been deceived. It is a mediocre burger, kind of like Burger King or McDs.

I suppose you can believe whatever you want to believe, even if all reason stands against it.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:01 PM

908 posts, read 683,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtall View Post
It seems that Texans have convinced themselves that Whataburger is a good burger. But from an outsider, I can tell you that you have been deceived. It is a mediocre burger, kind of like Burger King or McDs.

I suppose you can believe whatever you want to believe, even if all reason stands against it.
It seems that Californians have convinced themselves that In-N-Out is a good burger. But from an outsider, I can tell you that you have been deceived. It is a mediocre burger, kind of like Burger King or McDs.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:47 PM

12,535 posts, read 13,853,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbe10 View Post
I don't know what Whataburger restaurants some of you have been eating at but the ones here in Northern Dallas make great burgers. I worked for three months (quit due to family emergency) at the one off of Montfort and Beltline in Addison and the burgers, to me, were ALWAYS better tasting than any burger I have had at In-n-out.

Don't get me wrong, In-n-out is pretty good for a fast food burger (used to go there fairly often when I lived in California) but Whataburger burgers taste far better than any at In-n-out.

In-n-out doesn't have anything nearly as good as the Chop House or Patty Melt burgers that Whataburger has. I have also been to many Whataburgers outside of Dallas and the burgers were just as good as the ones that I get here in Dallas.
If Californians only knew what they were missing out on in a fast food burger.

I bet if In N Out had the option for jalapenos on their burgers it would be the latest fad over there pretty quick.

Too bad In N Out isn't open 24/7/365 like Whataburger is.

Their menu is very limited & that is what sucks. For instance, the stoners & club hoppers over there can't just go out at 3 or 4am & grab a breakfast burrito like we can here in Texas.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:24 AM

678 posts, read 457,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phone man View Post
Never stepped foot inside a In N Out, but I know is that I can get a delicious Whatabuger 24hrs a day. Dbl meat, grilled jalapenos, grilled onions, and served on Texas Toast.
Can't get any of that at In and Out. All you get is the same generic burger loaded with Jack-n-the box/McDonald's secret sauce.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:37 AM

769 posts, read 742,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo2000 View Post
Can't get any of that at In and Out. All you get is the same generic burger loaded with Jack-n-the box/McDonald's secret sauce.
Amen! That is pretty much why In-n-out Burgers are so popular. The sauce (just like with the big-mack at mac donalds) is mainly what makes the burger taste good. At Whataburger, the burger itself is good without any sauce. Being a former employee who has eaten a Whataburger every way you possibly can, I can say with a certainty that it is better than In-n-out.

For fast food, I will give both Whataburger and In-n-out credit for making one of the better fast food burgers that you can get.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas