Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 09:48 AM

1,064 posts, read 1,904,276 times

Advertisements

Nacogdoches/Lufkin areas is really taking off and to be so isolated from any major markets just shows that the area culture,scenery and the great ''Grab that business attitude'' is really making this area shine like the ruby of east texas.

Old 05-06-2013, 10:47 AM

816 posts, read 1,947,306 times
LMAO!

Go, go Lufkin!

"area shine like the ruby of east texas." Man, I love your humor. Thanks for the laugh.

Old 05-06-2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by An0nym0us88 View Post
LMAO!

Go, go Lufkin!

"area shine like the ruby of east texas." Man, I love your humor. Thanks for the laugh.
Lets be grown about this situation ok!
Tyler is not everyone cup of tea and for sure not mine!
Lufkin is climbing the charts to be a city of around 40,000 and compared to Tyler in the shopping sector Lufkin is not light years away the only stores that are missing is macy and dillards and basically thats not far away.Tyler is something that should have took off along time ago but didn't.The city is in the same league as Nac/Lufkin and I know you and others don't like that.Tyler will never like this area because it wants to be the only destination for shopping in the area lmao.Lufkin have no worries about Tyler because it looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more like a city driving around it minus the skyscrapers and Tyler look flat out country with a couple of highrises lmao!!!!!!!!
Tyler has around 100,000 people and Lufkin has around 40,000 people and can compete with Tyler any day of the year.Shopping sector,highway system and jobs Lufkin is not in a losing battle trust and believe me.This area is way more appealing to people from the city then Tyler slow,boring and etc...lmao.

Old 05-06-2013, 11:55 AM

86 posts, read 199,103 times
Not sure how a run of the mill big box retailer is something to be celebrating about. TJ Maxx is a good store and all but it doesn't say a whole lot, good or bad, about Lufkin.

"Lufkin have no worries about Tyler because it looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more like a city driving around it minus the skyscrapers and Tyler look flat out country with a couple of highrises lmao!!!!!!!!"

Delusional. "Lufkin looks way more like a city than Tyler if you don't count the high rise buildings, ya know, the thing that identifies an area as a city."

What next? "My car looks a whole lot more like a BMW than yours, as long as you take the BMW emblems off of yours, stick them on mine, and then bang your car into a different shape."

"The city is in the same league as Nac/Lufkin"

No.

Old 05-06-2013, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee936 View Post
Lets be grown about this situation ok!
Tyler is not everyone cup of tea and for sure not mine!
Lufkin is climbing the charts to be a city of around 40,000 and compared to Tyler in the shopping sector Lufkin is not light years away the only stores that are missing is macy and dillards and basically thats not far away.Tyler is something that should have took off along time ago but didn't.The city is in the same league as Nac/Lufkin and I know you and others don't like that.Tyler will never like this area because it wants to be the only destination for shopping in the area lmao.Lufkin have no worries about Tyler because it looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more like a city driving around it minus the skyscrapers and Tyler look flat out country with a couple of highrises lmao!!!!!!!!
Tyler has around 100,000 people and Lufkin has around 40,000 people and can compete with Tyler any day of the year.Shopping sector,highway system and jobs Lufkin is not in a losing battle trust and believe me.This area is way more appealing to people from the city then Tyler slow,boring and etc...lmao.
Lmao! *Laughing with tears*. I'm just laughing so hard over this.

Who said about Tyler? Why did you bring it up? I never said anything about Tyler on this thread. I really don't care if Lufkin/Nac is better than Tyler. I hope it gets better but every time you boast heavily about Nac/Lufkin just makes me laugh.

Old 05-06-2013, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by An0nym0us88 View Post
Lmao! *Laughing with tears*. I'm just laughing so hard over this. Oh man, you've made my day.

Who said about Tyler? Why did you bring it up? I never said anything about Tyler on this thread. I really don't care if Lufkin/Nac is better than Tyler. I hope it gets better but every time you boast heavily about Nac/Lufkin just makes me laugh.
Tyler Tyler Tyler oops forgot small town Tyler Now laugh lmao!!!!

Old 05-06-2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee936 View Post
Tyler Tyler Tyler oops forgot small town Tyler Now laugh lmao!!!!
Duh, Tyler is a small town for you. Thanks.

Again, I'm not a big fan of Tyler so you're talking to the wrong person. I don't know why you keep bringing up Tyler. You should look through my posts.

Getting owned again.

Old 05-07-2013, 06:45 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,914,057 times
OMG this is so ridiculous.

The day I get excited about TJ Maxx is the day I hope someone comes along and just puts me out of my misery.

Old 05-07-2013, 09:28 AM

3,092 posts, read 4,970,195 times
Lol, I remember TJ Maxx coming to another Texas town of a similar size to Lufkin last year. I went. I didn't get the hype.

But it can't hurt to have one either.

Old 05-07-2013, 03:58 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,622,736 times
I remember TJ Maxxx opening in Longview back in like 2000. Lmao, I was in high school then when that sort of thing mattered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas