Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2014, 11:39 PM

2,465 posts, read 5,790,084 times

Advertisements

Saudis Fire Again in Oil War Against U.S. Shale | Fox Business

Old 12-06-2014, 12:53 AM

126 posts, read 150,830 times
Time to cut some fat eh. Time to consulate or fold. Please invest in other sectors during this transition - thanks.

I know much about nothing, but I will theorize as to why.

Perhaps the Saudis and US are (puppeted) in this together. Why? Nobody likes a strong Russia.
The Saudis are 2nd in oil production, followed by the US at 3 - HMMM, Russia is Numero Uno.
Yes, lets weaken their position in the world and take a percentage of their market. Sounds good.

Lets also drive out certain opec members. Gabon and Indonesias losses were nothing - case study successful. What if one of these "unstable" opec members became (or Russia) desperate and starts war. What if we stage a false flag if they dont. War is good for GDP. Iron Ore nations struggling with growth, such as : China, Australia, Brazil, India would love it. So would dos dem der um Bankers bank rolling both sides - der.

Hmm, where shall the battle field play out? Stay in the Middle East? South America? Africa?. China needs to expand into the middle east. (helium 3 on the moon isnt enough) What about the USA into south America. If we could thin out africa and rebuild it, there would easily be another resource boom/20 yr growth cycle. Ebola - check, Troops on the ground - check. They'll work cheaper than the Chinese sweat shop children, while smiling. Russia????????????? OH dear ghod no. Russia and Iran got da bombs.

They do want to annex europe.

So, restructure africa to become a manufacturing hub, so the new middle class Chinese can then become the New Fat American Consumers. Hmm, sounds good. Yes... feed the pyramid, and another level it grows.

This war could coinside with a market crash/correction - The seven year cycle is upon us anyway. Get out of the market while you can. People are sitting on cash for a reason. Or investing in africa?????? <----------------

Dooomm Dooomm Dooommmm

Hmmm

I need some more Jack.

Last edited by bossh0g; 12-06-2014 at 01:44 AM..

Old 12-06-2014, 01:49 AM

dont worry, calm down, youre not late into the AFRICA game just yet.

This oil news is much to do about nuffin.

Come on if coca-cola is investing in africa.... ya know peeps..... Google investing in africa yourself.

i barely graduated high school and see the writing all over the genocide ridden fields of the Sub Sahara perfectly clear. stop watching cnn/fox news

Coca-Cola investing in Africa, apple juice

Last edited by bossh0g; 12-06-2014 at 02:35 AM..

Old 12-06-2014, 02:11 AM

My final words about AFRICA

Within three decades it will have a larger working-age population than China.

As Aaron Rodgers put it: R-E-L-A-X, Relax!

Well, if youre not willing to play, they will play you.

Prepping comes in many forms - Capitalism may just be one of them.

Who knows though right, i know i know nothing.

Cheers

Last edited by bossh0g; 12-06-2014 at 02:36 AM..

Old 12-06-2014, 07:10 AM

2,047 posts, read 2,982,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossh0g View Post
My final words about AFRICA

Within three decades it will have a larger working-age population than China.

As Aaron Rodgers put it: R-E-L-A-X, Relax!

Well, if youre not willing to play, they will play you.

Prepping comes in many forms - Capitalism may just be one of them.

Who knows though right, i know i know nothing.

Cheers
You sound like one of those $99 newsletters that push penny stocks with all those left field theories.

Old 12-06-2014, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipuck View Post
You sound like one of those $99 newsletters that push penny stocks with all those left field theories.
Left field huh..... yeah okay. I have nothing to sell.

You are free to research it for yourself.

Kind Regards

Old 12-06-2014, 07:23 AM

2,047 posts, read 2,982,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossh0g View Post
Left field huh..... yeah okay. I have nothing to sell.

You are free to research it for yourself.

Kind Regards
That was a tongue in cheek joke.

Interesting points from left field though with the war theory and taking down Russia and Africa go to place for the next 50 years.

Cheers.

Old 12-06-2014, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipuck View Post
That was a tongue in cheek joke.

Interesting points from left field though with the war theory and taking down Russia and Africa go to place for the next 50 years.

Cheers.
50 years may be a good estimation, but ________ ___________ and ___________.

My company does private consolations if you want more information. We accept paypal but prefer Western Union.

haha

Old 12-12-2014, 09:51 AM

6,287 posts, read 7,492,947 times
This is getting back on topic of the OP. If the U.S. becomes the main supplier of LNG to Europe and exports O&G to Asia as well will this not put Houston in the drivers seat of this new American energy predominance? I know its hard to put whats going on now with oil prices to the side, but lets think about whats on the other side of this volatility

Bill Richardson: Why oil prices could drop to $45

"The United States should lift the ban on exporting oil and natural gas because it could bolster national security and create jobs, former Energy Secretary Bill Richardson told CNBC on Friday.
"OPEC is diminished as a cartel but not out of the picture," he said in a "Squawk Box" interview. The U.S. should "reach out to the European Union to be the main suppliers of natural gas to Europe instead of the Russians."

Bill Richardson: Why oil prices could drop to $45

Old 12-18-2014, 02:20 AM

1,192 posts, read 3,481,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly in sweet land View Post
Obviously, if lay-offs are there, its a matter of time before real estate cools off. Houston economy and real estate are strongly linked to O & G sectors, though medica field is strong here. I hope that doesn't happen though.

I was in the energy industry during both the mid-late 80s and late 90's oil-price collapse and resultant recession (Exploration and Production). No doubt some companies will downsize with early retirements and lay-offs. However as this impacts Houston, my experience was that there was also cost-containment by eliminating high-cost expat positions - bringing them to relatively low-wage/low cost of living Houston and consolidating several offices in various cities to one office in Houston. Thus while total COMPANY employment went down, total HOUSTON-resident employment went up. I don't see why it would be different now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas