Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 09:20 PM

130 posts, read 873,432 times

Advertisements

Oh yeah, he is probably 2-3 younger than. You may even know one of his older brothers, Sidney and Sandy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2008, 01:26 AM

3 posts, read 5,103 times
You are right, the Pate's are great builders as well as very friendly people to know. You picked a great area to buy. It is growing so much, and with all the new business's in Midland, you will have lots of close places to go without all the travel and traffic of the big city.

As far as R.O. systems, I use Waterpro. They are out of Seminole, but come to Midland once or twice a week. They are very nice, and the same man, (Mike), has been coming to my house for 10 years to service my r.o. unit. I haven't priced the services in a while, but at the time they were cheaper than others. I highly recommend them if you want quick friendly service. They will also send you a reminder card when it is time to change filters, and when you call they are usually there in a day or two, sometimes the same day.

As far as snakes, I would definantly watch out for them. This past summer I knew several people that spotted rattle snakes, even on the inner parts of the city. That seemed unusual to me, and I think it was, but with all the building going on all around town, I can see why they are going everywhere. Just beware.

Shannon animal hospital is awesome. When we had pets that is where we went and they are very good.

Welcome to Midland. Hope you enjoy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas