Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2017, 03:31 PM

13,384 posts, read 25,744,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clutch View Post
LOL - I'll wait for you to post previous posts where I've slandered the black community in Dallas. I'll be waiting (forever, because you can't). Saying my opinion that Houston is better for us than Dallas is only slander in the eyes of insecure Dallasites. If y'all believe y'all have the same QOL as we do down here, more power to you. I've been all up and through that city and that's where I stand. If y'all feel the opposite that's your right to feel that way, so why are y'all so mad over my opinion? Insecurity my friend.
No one mentioned you, but kdogg is right. Ever read Southernboys nonsense? He isnt from here yet decided hes the ambassador for every black person in Houston. Im not from here either nor am I black but I dont pretend to speak for anyone either. Ive met too many people of all races that prefer one to the other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2017, 03:31 PM

12,735 posts, read 21,777,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboys fan in Houston View Post
And look at all the Houstonians that are butthurt over this thread that did say jack about the "Houston has massive potential" thread that was basically a Dallas bash fest. If you have a problem with this thread, for the sake of being levelheaded you MUST have a problem with the aforementioned thread as well.

You people need to stop being hypocrites. I live in Houston and have a slight preference for it compared to Dallas but for Gods sakes put you ****'s away and stop being so blatantly hypocritical.
Ummmmmm. Congrats???

And the OP in that thread doesn't even live in Houston.

Old 11-30-2017, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clutch View Post
LOL - I'll wait for you to post previous posts where I've slandered the black community in Dallas. I'll be waiting (forever, because you can't). Saying my opinion that Houston is better for us than Dallas is only slander in the eyes of insecure Dallasites. If y'all believe y'all have the same QOL as we do down here, more power to you. I've been all up and through that city and that's where I stand. If y'all feel the opposite that's your right to feel that way, so why are y'all so mad over my opinion? Insecurity my friend.

Mine too, but it is what it is - these Dallas posters will never admit/realize what they're missing, while the folks up there that are honest with themselves know the deal.

And that's fine - Houston is crowded enough!
Watch Cowgirls in Houston come in and try to take over. You know he wants be to black so bad.

Old 11-30-2017, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBoy205 View Post
Watch Cowgirls in Houston come in and try to take over. You know he wants be to black so bad.
Everyone even the poster your currently kissing up to has your number. Youre too easy to see through.

Old 11-30-2017, 03:34 PM

I knew folks were going to come at me. LOL. Mr. Clutch and DabOnEm both say the same things I say. Welcome to the thread, Spade and Cowgirls.

Old 11-30-2017, 03:36 PM

Quote:
I knew folks were going to come at me. LOL. Mr. Clutch and DabOnEm both say the same things I say. Welcome to the thread, Spade and Cowgirls.
Always happy to argue with you little boy.

Old 11-30-2017, 03:55 PM

20,515 posts, read 33,540,106 times
Quote:
I said nothing to you. But it is still quite evident that you know nothing about the state of Texas. Much of your thoughts about Dallas are from people that’s visited there, not from your own experiences so anything you say regarding the DFW metroplex should be taken with a grain of salt. And you are extremely childish and emotional. Calling people out of their username.

Last edited by Spade; 11-30-2017 at 04:10 PM..

Old 11-30-2017, 04:03 PM

390 posts, read 389,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboys fan in Houston View Post
Always happy to argue with you little boy.
EXACTLY this southern boy guy is way to emotional.

Old 11-30-2017, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeohnny View Post
EXACTLY this southern boy guy is way to emotional.
Emotional? Lol.

Old 11-30-2017, 07:50 PM

5,673 posts, read 7,451,968 times
Quote:
Why in the world would you accuse him of wanting to be black? Thats so ignorant of you.... You belong in the houston BLACK community......you represent them well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas