Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2008, 11:51 PM

4 posts, read 22,606 times

Advertisements

I have two dogs and a kitten in need of good homes.

The first dog is a large, light brown, spayed female. Her hair is medium length. I believe she is around 7 years old. She is extremely sweet and great with the two-year-old I babysit. I have been dogsitting her for over a year now, but her owners have evaporated. She has lived in my back yard since she has been here, but she was always an indoor dog before that. Her name is Sandy.

The second dog is a white, female pit bull with brown spots. I believe she is between 9 months and a year old. She is very sweet and very friendly. I have been dogsitting her for a couple of months now, but her owners have also evaporated. She also has lived in my back yard since she has been here, but I believe she was an indoor/outdoor dog before that. Her name is Jada.

And finally, I have a female, gray tabby kitten, born April 13, 2008. She is litter trained and eating dry food. She is very sweet and plays well with the two-year-old I babysit. My daughter asked me to find her a good home. Her name is Abby.

If anyone can provide any of these animals a good and loving home, please contact me at (940) 859-9312.
Attached Thumbnails
Free Dogs and Kittens to Good Homes - 76067-abby.jpg   Free Dogs and Kittens to Good Homes - 76067-jada.jpg   Free Dogs and Kittens to Good Homes - 76067-sandy.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2008, 06:23 AM

8,376 posts, read 30,689,699 times
Fresh dog-fighting bait, huh? Sounds great! I'm always needing plenty of that, and the cheaper the better!!!

Ok, just kidding but......

I really think you should include an adoption fee for each pet so you can avoid people like this!!!!!

Old 07-09-2008, 06:34 AM

Thumbs down Okay, Not Dog Fighting Bait or Snake Food!

I have thought about an adoption fee, but I get so few replies as it is. I have to move and they desperately need good homes before that, as I will likely be moving to an apartment.

That being said, I cannot stress enough...These animals are NOT dog fighting bait or snake food!!!!

Please only reply if you can provide one of them with a good and loving home where they will be a beloved pet.

Thank you.

Old 07-09-2008, 06:50 AM

1,477 posts, read 7,907,926 times
Is there a pit bull rescue group in your area? You may find it easier--and safer for the dog--to contact them and have them try to place her, since they specialize in that breed. Sandy looks like a very attractive dog and an all-breed rescue or no-kill shelter might be able to help you with her. Rescues and shelters generally screen applicants to try to weed out those who aren't looking for a pet.

Old 07-09-2008, 07:16 AM

Unhappy That would be great if...

Unfortunately there are no such groups that I am aware of in or anywhere near Mineral Wells. If I am unable to find them proper homes, I will have to try the very new Humane Society out here, or animal control, but they definitely kill them...so that would be an absolute last resort.

Old 07-09-2008, 01:42 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,173,926 times
I hope you can find homes for them. I am a cat lover (duh!), and 'Abby' is attractive to me, but I've already got as many as I can handle. You should be able to find an apartment that will let you keep a kitty.

Old 06-08-2011, 02:39 PM

These animals have all found homes.

Old 06-08-2011, 11:52 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,173,926 times
I am SO very glad to read that! I hope they are good homes.

Old 12-17-2011, 02:16 PM

1 posts, read 3,358 times
Smile abby

Quote:
Originally Posted by dana4870 View Post
I have two dogs and a kitten in need of good homes.

The first dog is a large, light brown, spayed female. Her hair is medium length. I believe she is around 7 years old. She is extremely sweet and great with the two-year-old I babysit. I have been dogsitting her for over a year now, but her owners have evaporated. She has lived in my back yard since she has been here, but she was always an indoor dog before that. Her name is Sandy.

The second dog is a white, female pit bull with brown spots. I believe she is between 9 months and a year old. She is very sweet and very friendly. I have been dogsitting her for a couple of months now, but her owners have also evaporated. She also has lived in my back yard since she has been here, but I believe she was an indoor/outdoor dog before that. Her name is Jada.

And finally, I have a female, gray tabby kitten, born April 13, 2008. She is litter trained and eating dry food. She is very sweet and plays well with the two-year-old I babysit. My daughter asked me to find her a good home. Her name is Abby.

If anyone can provide any of these animals a good and loving home, please contact me at (940) 859-9312.
hello i am interested in the female kitten. i was wondering if you still have her if so would you please bring her to me. i live in marietta ohio, 316 spring street. i am not very good with directions so do you know marietta very well lol. if you would bring her that would be great because i have no car. thanks my name is jessie bennett.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas