Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2015, 12:56 PM

568 posts, read 896,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneclaw View Post
I can't read the article. It keeps saying you have to be a subscriber.
Google search it on internet explorer.

Old 01-30-2015, 01:53 PM

14,888 posts, read 9,972,942 times
I spent most of last weekend enjoying various Houston area fishing spots, tearing up some monster reds and just having a great time in general.

Hey dallasboi, how are the redfish running in the Dallas area? Any good spots for blue crab? They were doing great down here in Houston. What are you guys paying per lb on fresh Dallas 10 count shrimp?

The reports this week look great, can't wait to get out there tomorrow.

BOLIVAR Trout are fair to good on the south shoreline on slow–sinking plugs. Black drum and redfish are good at Rollover Pass on crabs.

TRINITY BAY Trout are fair in 5–8 feet of water on Bass Assassins, Gamblers and Tidal Surges. Redfish are good at the spillway on crabs and mullet. The upper end of the bay is fresh from recent rains.

EAST GALVESTON BAY Trout are fair to good on the north shoreline on Corkies and MirrOlures. Whiting and sand trout are good on the edge of the Intracoastal on fresh shrimp.

WEST GALVESTON BAY Trout are fair on the mud and shell on MirrOlures and Corkies in the afternoon. Trout are fair in the afternoon around the islands on soft plastics. Sheepshead, redfish and black drum are good at the jetty on shrimp and crabs.

Old 01-30-2015, 02:43 PM

2,930 posts, read 5,243,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsatyr View Post
Google search it on internet explorer.
That doesn't seem to work anymore.

Old 01-30-2015, 03:16 PM

9,221 posts, read 15,877,047 times
Quote:
That doesn't seem to work anymore.
Yes it does. I just viewed the entire article that way. Try again.

Bogged-down Uptown bus plan proceeding - Houston Chronicle

And yes, John Culberson continues to be an enigma.

Old 01-30-2015, 08:09 PM

3,231 posts, read 4,532,867 times
whoops.. i may have misunderstood a line in the article. i think its actually saying some attorney cleared METRO of being liable to build the Post Oak LRT line promised in the 2003 bill. yeah Culberson is the worst. the i10 Katy Freeway expansion/widest freeway in the world is his political poster child. but he is completely against rail.

the copy/paste link into google still works for me? though i tried it on my phone recently and it wouldnt work.

Old 01-30-2015, 10:41 PM

2,930 posts, read 5,243,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae713 View Post
Yes it does. I just viewed the entire article that way. Try again.

Bogged-down Uptown bus plan proceeding - Houston Chronicle

And yes, John Culberson continues to be an enigma.
I don't know why it's not working for me. I've tried it at least 15 times.

If someone could post the copy and pasted article, I'd really appreciate it.

Old 01-31-2015, 03:09 AM

12,733 posts, read 21,650,555 times
Houston needs more of these! DFW blows Houston out of the water with these urban projects.

Old 01-31-2015, 03:23 AM

3,231 posts, read 4,532,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBoy205 View Post
Houston needs more of these! DFW blows Houston out of the water with these urban projects.
again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTallest View Post
More urban and mixed use developments going up in DFW...? What am i missing?

$1 Billion Energy Corridor mixed use development
Big real estate project headed for Energy Corridor - Houston Chronicle

$1.2 Billion Kings Creek mixed use development
Kings Creek - $1.2 billion Mixed-Use Development in Kingwood - Going Up! - HAIF - Houston's Leading News Forum

$10 Billion CityPlace/Springwoods Village mixed use development
CDC to Kick Off Phase One of Multi-Billion-Dollar Community in Houston | Commercial Property Executive

$5+ Billion Generation Park
Generation Park to bring more than 100,000 jobs to Lake Houston area - Houston Chronicle

$1+ Billion Vintage Park
Vintage Park

$1.2 Billion Uptown Park redevelopment
$1.2 billion overhaul of shopping center includes high-rise tower - CultureMap Houston

Massive expansion of $1+ Billion CityCentre
Midway, LaSalle Investment Management to expand CityCentre in Houston's Memorial area - Houston Business Journal

Midway Cos. embarks on Houston mixed-use project Memorial Green amid falling oil prices - Houston Business Journal

Restaurants, shops, offices rising at Hughes Landing - Houston Chronicle

Midway Cos., Lionstone Group buy Archstone Memorial Heights in Houston's Washington Avenue corridor - Houston Business Journal

and of course the impending closure/redevelopment of the Downtown Post Office site into a large mixed use development.. also possibly by Midway.
and i didnt even list "smaller" stuff like Mid Main, Midtown Superblock, River Oaks District, Westcreek, and GreenStreet renovations.

Old 01-31-2015, 06:31 AM

568 posts, read 896,338 times
Quote:
I don't know why it's not working for me. I've tried it at least 15 times.

If someone could post the copy and pasted article, I'd really appreciate it.
That sucks. It won't work for me on Chrome or Firefox. I don't know why but it seems to work on IE for me.

Old 01-31-2015, 10:30 AM

12,733 posts, read 21,650,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTallest View Post
again..

and i didnt even list "smaller" stuff like Mid Main, Midtown Superblock, River Oaks District, Westcreek, and GreenStreet renovations.
Those Kingwood projects area dead!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas