Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2012, 08:21 PM

6,690 posts, read 9,935,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
Ohhhhhh so Dallas doesn't have teams in all major sports then? I thought you guys made this big thing about having all the majors????

As for the FW zoo, come on, give some credit. They have the Kick ass zoo in the metro. They have kick ass performing halls too.

I am not hearing the thanks to FW.

what you all would be without FW???
The 3rd City in Texas. Behind San Antonio
Where would Houston be without the annexation of the surrounding land. It would be much smaller. The surrounding suburbs could actually grow.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1070 View Post
I've seen the light. I am missing out on so much and not wasting another day of my life in Dallas. Houston it is for me. All you losers can stay in Dallas in misery. I will be much happier!
HA HA HA you are silly!

Old 03-02-2012, 08:24 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,929,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
I barely even go to Fort Worth. I can count the number of times on my fingers. I just don't like Fort Worth, sorry.
You are just mad because FW got some good stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1070 View Post
I've seen the light. I am missing out on so much and not wasting another day of my life in Dallas. Houston it is for me. All you losers can stay in Dallas in misery. I will be much happier!
Its good that you finally saw the light. Errything is better in Houston. We just let Dallas have small allowances every now and then.
Quote:
Where would Houston be without the annexation of the surrounding land. It would be much smaller. The surrounding suburbs could actually grow.
Dallas annexed until it could not annex anymore. Given the Chance Dallas would be halfway into Denton County

Old 03-02-2012, 08:26 PM

Quote:
You are just mad because FW got some good stuff

Its good that you finally saw the light. Errything is better in Houston. We just let Dallas have small allowances every now and then.

Dallas annexed until it could not annex anymore. Given the Chance Dallas would be halfway into Denton County
Dallas is already in Denton County. That small portion is enough.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:39 PM

4,775 posts, read 8,835,591 times
Quote:
I barely even go to Fort Worth. I can count the number of times on my fingers. I just don't like Fort Worth, sorry.
Ok special child...I understand you are not the brightest guy in the world and at times you seem to lack common sense. So I guess that explains your witlessness.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:42 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,929,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogg817 View Post
Ok special child...I understand you are not the brightest guy in the world and at times you seem to lack common sense. So I guess that explains your witlessness.
actually, Dallaz is really really bright.

All joking aside, the kid is smart. Not smart enough to know which is the better city. But he is really smart black kid and I am proud of him

Old 03-02-2012, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogg817 View Post
Why are you getting offended? It shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:47 PM

Quote:
actually, Dallaz is really really bright.

All joking aside, the kid is smart. Not smart enough to know which is the better city. But he is really smart black kid and I am proud of him
I must be pretty smart to be going to college and high school at the same time. It's pretty hard to get into this school. But for real I didn't mean to offend him, that was not my intention at all. I was just telling the way I feel.

Htown, you really think I'm smart...........(in little kid voice) I think I can really sound dumb at times. LOL

Old 03-02-2012, 08:47 PM

659 posts, read 1,376,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasboi View Post
Uhh....I was thinking in terms of something more interesting or exciting.

Just curious...Have you done ANY of those?....I probably already know the answer....."see a boat"....are you serious?!..."Go over a bridge to somewhere"?!...lol....When it looks like this...people develop around it....It's an Icon in itself.Exclusive: Developers plan restaurant incubator near Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge | Dallas-Fort Worth Business News - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News
Yes I do those things. We are comparing what things each city provides access and that logically includes the metopolitan area. Otherwise Dallas just has Love Field, right? Someone brought up bridges for example. The Hartmann Bridge in the Houston Metro actually serves a purpose to link existing economic bases to one another. And it's better looking all the same. Face it. DFW is fake and wannabe compared to Greater Houston. It's ok and nothing personal.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feufoma View Post
Yes I do those things. We are comparing what things each city provides access and that logically includes the metopolitan area. Otherwise Dallas just has Love Field, right? Someone brought up bridges for example. The Hartmann Bridge in the Houston Metro actually serves a purpose to link existing economic bases to one another. And it's better looking all the same. Face it. DFW is fake and wannabe compared to Greater Houston. It's ok and nothing personal.
How is DFW fake? It took 14 long years to build this bridge. If you saw the neighborhood that this bridge is in, you would be happy to see this area being redeveloped.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas