Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2014, 01:37 PM

725 posts, read 1,240,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
Houston and Austin have the most attractive women, hands down. But the State is known for having the best looking women in the country, period.

I've been in LA for years and while the women are beautiful here, they don't compare to the women of Texas. I love the diversity of Latina, black and country girls.

The only notch against some Texas women and in favor of Cali girls is the style. LA women are way more stylish. I was always turned off a bit by the frosted hair in an old 90s haircut some of the girls still do there. The turquoise jewelry and cross t-shirts, torn up jeans and boots. It always looked a bit tacky to me. Not all of it did, just some of it looked gaudy.
I agree with this, I think the women on the east coast and west coast are in general more stylish, but the women in Texas are more naturally beautiful. I agree that overall Texas has the most beautiful women in the country that I've seen.

All of the state's major cities have a lot of beautiful women, but Houston and DFW lead the pack in my opinion. Austin and then SA would follow those two areas.

Old 09-01-2014, 03:35 PM

12,735 posts, read 21,767,122 times
Alabama black women are the prettiest I've seen, and I'm not being biased. Houston women are aight, but I've seen better.

Old 09-02-2014, 02:51 AM

1,027 posts, read 2,047,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
Houston and Austin have the most attractive women, hands down. But the State is known for having the best looking women in the country, period.

I've been in LA for years and while the women are beautiful here, they don't compare to the women of Texas. I love the diversity of Latina, black and country girls.

The only notch against some Texas women and in favor of Cali girls is the style. LA women are way more stylish. I was always turned off a bit by the frosted hair in an old 90s haircut some of the girls still do there. The turquoise jewelry and cross t-shirts, torn up jeans and boots. It always looked a bit tacky to me. Not all of it did, just some of it looked gaudy.

Dallas seems more southern like in way girls dress and customs. Where Austin more hipster like. And LA more fake like falling Hollywood look.

Note Fashion does not mean style. You can be in fashion but still casual like.Where Dallas girls like a lot guys dress up more.

Well Austin full of hipsters ,party people and people smoking pot.

Old 09-02-2014, 07:32 AM

5,287 posts, read 5,783,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBoy205 View Post
Alabama black women are the prettiest I've seen, and I'm not being biased. Houston women are aight, but I've seen better.
I've seen Alabama. In my opinion they are no threat to the women in Houston whatsoever.

Old 09-02-2014, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega man View Post
I've seen Alabama. In my opinion they are no threat to the women in Houston whatsoever.

You are so lying!! I usually agree with you, but Alabama has Houston beat. Some of Houston women don't even comb their hair. Now, Houston women are beyond thick. I'll give them that. I'm not impressed at all on looks though. Maybe, I'll venture out some more. I would think that Houston's women would be up there with Atlanta's, but that's not the case. I still love you Houston.

Old 09-02-2014, 01:32 PM

Quote:
You are so lying!! I usually agree with you, but Alabama has Houston beat. Some of Houston women don't even comb their hair. Now, Houston women are beyond thick. I'll give them that. I'm not impressed at all on looks though. Maybe, I'll venture out some more. I would think that Houston's women would be up there with Atlanta's, but that's not the case. I still love you Houston.
No I'm not lying. You hear about the beautiful women in Texas all the time. I've never heard anyone talk about beautiful women in Alabama nor can I think of any examples. And I personally don't see why they would. You'll find women who don't comb their hair everywhere. That's not a Houston thing.

Houston has a larger group of women from mixed Creole, Asian, and Latin heritages. There's also plenty of beautiful Nigerian women. These are all my preferences which are absolutely not outdone by Georgia or Alabama.

The only reason I'll give Atlanta an edge is because of the industry that attracts women from all over the country, but the native women? Hardly. I'll also give them the edge in East African beauties, but even the DMV beats them in that area.

Last edited by Gunion Powder; 09-02-2014 at 01:42 PM..

Old 09-02-2014, 01:36 PM

605 posts, read 669,143 times
I don't really see how women in Alabama are more attractive compared to Houston or anywhere else in Texas for that matter, unless you are really into BBW's or something.

Old 09-02-2014, 01:52 PM

Alabama has GORGEOUS Caucasian women and GORGEOUS black women. IDK about everything else. LOL. And megaman, just because you can't think of any, doesn't mean they don't exist. I'm sorry. Houston women just aren't that cute overall. Y'all know I love Houston.

Wait, I lied...a little. Now, the church I attend has pretty women from left to right, but outside of church, my eyes aren't satisfied. Their styles are left to be desired. But you know what, I think the heat is making Houston girls not attractive. Maybe I'll have to wait until it cools down to see some eye candy. LOL.

Also, when my folks visited, they said Houston has no attractive black guys. Despite my sex, there aren't many here. The Hispanic guys are more handsome (do not judge me. lol), and the Asian girls are the best looking females. No, I wasn't looking for the black females to look like Beyonce', but gosh, give a brother some type of beauty. Lastly, the girls here that are pretty are from Louisiana.

Old 09-02-2014, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Alabama has GORGEOUS Caucasian women and GORGEOUS black women. IDK about everything else. LOL. And megaman, just because you can't think of any, doesn't mean they don't exist. I'm sorry. Houston women just aren't that cute overall. Y'all know I love Houston.

Wait, I lied...a little. Now, the church I attend has pretty women from left to right, but outside of church, my eyes aren't satisfied. Their styles are left to be desired. But you know what, I think the heat is making Houston girls not attractive. Maybe I'll have to wait until it cools down to see some eye candy. LOL.

Also, when my folks visited, they said Houston has no attractive black guys. Despite my sex, there aren't many here. The Hispanic guys are more handsome (do not judge me. lol), and the Asian girls are the best looking females. No, I wasn't looking for the black females to look like Beyonce', but gosh, give a brother some type of beauty. Lastly, the girls here that are pretty are from Louisiana.
Not too long ago you seemed to have a very different opinion.

Quote:
Black women in Houston are gorgeous!
You and your folks are certainly entitled to your opinions, but if it's all the same to you, these opinions aren't worth a rusty nickel to me. Correct me if I'm wrong but did you not just move to Houston? Don't expect too many people to take your input seriously when you probably still have Alabama plates on your car. And your folks are better off simply keeping their ill informed observations to themselves

So where all of these beautiful Alabamans that you insist are better than Texans, yet no one talks about?

Old 09-02-2014, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega man View Post
Not too long ago you seemed to have a very different opinion.

You and your folks are certainly entitled to your opinions, but if it's all the same to you, these opinions aren't worth a rusty nickel to me. Correct me if I'm wrong but did you not just move to Houston? Don't expect too many people to take your input seriously when you probably still have Alabama plates on your car. And your folks are better off simply keeping their ill informed observations to themselves

So where all of these beautiful Alabamans that you insist are better than Texans, yet no one talks about?
IKR! That's only because I was looking on the Internet at girls like Miracle Watts and company.

Calm down. LOL. They are all over the state. In all fairness, I've only been here for a little over two months, so the attractive people will probably come outta the hole some time or another. But for what I've seen, I'm still not impressed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas