Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 04:24 PM

194 posts, read 491,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Dee View Post
senoritacharlene,hola from Kentucky!!yes I plan to get back to Tejas in 2009.I have family and roots their and thats not changing anytime soon.So your from Spain and you want to be a Texan?I think we can all accept that.I'm, also a cowboys fan glad they won their game.Texas vrs.Texas Tech should be a great game!!I'm a Red raiders fan but like the Longhorns too.I also like the Titans{houston oilers}glad they won last nite.And can't leave out the Houston Texans too.
Hola! Actually Im English, but live in Spain. Yes it was nice to see the Cowboys win after a few weeks of being beaten! Texas - Tx Tech should be great. Luckily I'll be in the States on Saturday so I'll be able to watch it! Yay! Again, nice to have you on the thread!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 05:49 PM

779 posts, read 2,246,271 times
Are you going back to Texas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by senoritacharlene View Post
Hola! Actually Im English, but live in Spain. Yes it was nice to see the Cowboys win after a few weeks of being beaten! Texas - Tx Tech should be great. Luckily I'll be in the States on Saturday so I'll be able to watch it! Yay! Again, nice to have you on the thread!

Old 10-28-2008, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by autotech4dallas View Post
Are you going back to Texas?
Unfortunately not! Im off to Virginia for 3 days for a conference. I SO SO SO wish I was going back to Texas! I know I'll be going again in March though, so I have that to look forward to. It just seems so far away!

Old 10-28-2008, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by senoritacharlene View Post
Unfortunately not! Im off to Virginia for 3 days for a conference. I SO SO SO wish I was going back to Texas! I know I'll be going again in March though, so I have that to look forward to. It just seems so far away!
Yeah, it does seem like a while from now but it'll be here soon. I wish I can fast-forward through 2009 so I can get to 2010 of August. I really do not know when I will get to visit Texas again.

Old 10-30-2008, 06:01 AM

130 posts, read 348,083 times
autotech4dallas- I understand how you feel about Texas. I feel the same way. I live in the northeast and I'm looking forward to making a change. Texas fits the bill. I really like the Fortworth area, but do not know exactly when I'll be able to move. God will make a way.

Old 10-30-2008, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2happy View Post
autotech4dallas- I understand how you feel about Texas. I feel the same way. I live in the northeast and I'm looking forward to making a change. Texas fits the bill. I really like the Fortworth area, but do not know exactly when I'll be able to move. God will make a way.
Thank you very much for your encouraging post, 2happy. I know it is a matter of staying focus in school and work and I know that God will make my move come to past. I do wish you all the best on your move to the Fort Worth area.

Old 10-30-2008, 11:16 AM

389 posts, read 1,656,346 times
Senoritacharlene once again thanks for starting this great thread.I'm glad you will a least be coming to the states and you can see the football game on tv.Go Tech-Texas!!God Bless Texas !!Go Cowboys beat the Giants!!maybe 14-13??

Old 10-30-2008, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Dee View Post
Senoritacharlene once again thanks for starting this great thread.I'm glad you will a least be coming to the states and you can see the football game on tv.Go Tech-Texas!!God Bless Texas !!Go Cowboys beat the Giants!!maybe 14-13??
Oh yes, Diamond Dee, you said it!!!! and Big ups to senoritacharlene for creating this dynamical, impeccable, Texas thread!!!

Old 11-04-2008, 08:43 AM

Awww, shucks, Im blushing now!

Old 11-10-2008, 01:28 PM

seems our thread has gone a bit dead autotech! How about some little Texan gems to liven things up a bit...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas