Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2008, 08:56 AM

17 posts, read 77,848 times

Advertisements

Hi all,

My hubby is PCS'ing to Ft Hood so that we may finally be closer to our families. We are currently stationed @ Fort Bragg, NC.

I have a couple questions. We are looking to buy a home when we move to Killeen. I have done the research...I know Copperas Cove and Harker Heights are the better areas. However, I haven't found the home I really like there. I was wanting to know if anyone out there knows some info on the subdivisions off of Clear Creek Road or I believe it is Southern Killeen.

The subdivisions I have been looking in are Grover Park in Killeen, White Rock Estates in Killeen and House Creek North in Copperas Cove.

Can you tell me any info about these subdivisions?? Preferrably Grover Park and White Rock. THANKS!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2008, 10:35 AM

3,494 posts, read 14,325,909 times
all the subdivisions off of Clear Creek are like a huge sea of look-a-like cookie cutter tract homes. absolutely ZERO character or charm. yikes. if i could afford a house at those prices, wow could i think of a hundred better places to live in the Ft Hood area! but hey some people like that kind of living.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:22 PM

1 posts, read 3,255 times
I currently live in White Rock estates and I am in the process of trying to sell my home. My husband is in Korea and once he returns we will be retiring in Round Rock, TX. I want to be out of the house by June. The reason I am waiting until June is because that is when my children will be out of school. My 17 year old will be graduating from Harker Heights and my son attend Union Grove Middle. These are two of the best schools. I have a 4 bedroom home that was built in 2007. For more information please feel free to contact me at davette_quinones@yahoo.com.

Old 03-24-2009, 11:54 PM

2 posts, read 8,480 times
Default Home in Harker Heights

I live in the Knight's Ridge Subdivision in Harker Heights and absolutely love it. It is a very family friendly, safe community if you are interested in giving this area another look! There are a few houses for sale in my subdivision right now. Good luck with the house hunt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas