Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 08:37 PM

18 posts, read 43,984 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_jordania View Post
Well, he's an agitator and making money from it I'm assuming.
haha, he's a very bad pua that advocates going to the third world to get laid, reminds me of some of the guys on here....

Old 03-22-2013, 10:12 PM

2,801 posts, read 3,859,178 times
^^^^the only pua on here is you, and I guess we'll just have to take your word that you're really good at....and that you don't spend three months of the year in Phnom Penh.

Old 03-23-2013, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
^^^^the only pua on here is you, and I guess we'll just have to take your word that you're really good at....and that you don't spend three months of the year in Phnom Penh.
haha, I briefly explored the pickup community and didn't like it too much, a bit too focused on the short term pickup and not the actual having a healthy relationship and having fun aspect of it. Most puas have no girls that they could call up just to hang and they always roll in groups of guys so its not a lot of fun being around them. And I wish I could afford the plane ticket :'(

I think you just don't like me because I am the prime example of what you could've been if you just stopped making excuses about your life and cut off your incredibly sexist views of women. I've done nothing but advocate having a lot of fun and getting into the act of socializing with women, you advocate getting money because girls here are evil and greedy. Again, if you're gonna criticize me at least be sure that you can ACTUALLY disprove what I'm saying with REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE. There is nothing wrong with the girls here, if you haven't had a date in three years that's YOUR FAULT and the sooner you accept that the better it will be, try joining a class or getting an extra curricular activity or inviting your co-workers out for a drink. You don't have to be like me introducing yourself to strangers EVERY DAY (although it would help if you just tried).

Just be yourself, provide the women you want with the oppurtunity to meet you and I'm sure some (though never all of them) will think your a great guy and you won't struggle to get dates anymore.

Old 03-23-2013, 05:42 PM

Dude, I never said I didn't like you...I just don't agree with some of the things you've posted in this thread. Like telling me I have incredibly sexist attitudes towards women....just because I find some Toronto women to have bad attitudes - and apparently I ain't the only one or this thread wouldn't be 8 pages long.

As far as not having a date in three years, I never said I was trying that hard to get one. Three years ago I got out of an 11-year relationship. It wasn't easy to adjust to being single again, and all my old friends had gotten married, moved away, etc., so I have no one to roll with. Besides, I don't drink anymore so I'm not going to meet girls at the usual venues. Regardless, I haven't been actively trying to get a date. I have many female acquaintances, and I wouldn't want to date any of them. They're cool and all, but not my type. I'm not sure I even want a girlfriend. But in the mean time, I would like to be able to chat to girls on the subway or in the coffee shop and not have them get their backs up, immediately thinking I want something from them. Girls in TO weren't like that in the 90's. The whole scene was so different. People were so much more laid back, girls and guys alike. Maybe it was all the E

Finally, ain't nothing my fault here - I can make a statement about my perceptions without it being my fault that I perceive things that way. You've completely misunderstood me. Most of the people I socialize with are women. I am a teacher, after all. most teachers are women. I'm talking about a culture of arrogance in this city that is making a certain kind of woman (and man) unappealing to me. When I want a date, I'll get one. Years of dating girls in high school, and 11 years of sharing my life with one woman have given me enough experience with women that I don't need advice from you or anyone else on how to be with them. I got that under control.

So if I say I don't dig Toronto girls that much these days, and haven't had a date in three years, don't assume I'm a sexually frustrated passive-aggressive. You dig?

Old 03-24-2013, 01:06 PM

218 posts, read 510,021 times
Toronto's bad. Few people argue here for the purpose of stroking their fragile egos or something.

A message to people who love Toronto - YouTube

Old 03-24-2013, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTourist View Post
Toronto's bad. Few people argue here for the purpose of stroking their fragile egos or something.

I don't know who this guy is and what post he's talking about.

Oh now I know who he is....he wrote that 15 reasons list. I don't disagree with his underlying statement that Toronto isn't a great city for single men (though I'm sure there are worse). But his posts had a nasty tone and weren't very helpful or cleverly written, funny, etc. He seems to seek positive feedback from Torontonians instead of mindless bashing and name calling, but he kind of got exactly what he gave so geeving about him.

Old 03-24-2013, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTourist View Post

LOL, omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. I just don't even know what to say... He's crying about the fact that he can't get laid in toronto, he goes on to bash about how it's the "city's" fault, and then starts crying when people tell him what a *** he's being... And this contributes to what point? You guys don't seem to understand this but: YOUR GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION DOES NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, AFFECT YOUR RATE OF SUCCESS WITH WOMEN. There are all kinds of women everywhere on every spec of the planet, all with different personalities, different thoughts & opinions, and different outlooks on life. To say that the city is bad is like saying this: "I'm fat because I live in Canada where 1/3 of the population is overweight." It makes no sense, and worse it creates an excuse to justify misogyny.

And I will say this again, when RooshV was in toronto, he did not (at least that I saw) speak to a single woman period, and he went to a crap place on a slower night, wtf was he expecting?

Old 03-24-2013, 08:24 PM

218 posts, read 510,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flahhh View Post
LOL, omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. I just don't even know what to say... He's crying about the fact that he can't get laid in toronto, he goes on to bash about how it's the "city's" fault, and then starts crying when people tell him what a *** he's being... And this contributes to what point? You guys don't seem to understand this but: YOUR GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION DOES NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, AFFECT YOUR RATE OF SUCCESS WITH WOMEN. There are all kinds of women everywhere on every spec of the planet, all with different personalities, different thoughts & opinions, and different outlooks on life. To say that the city is bad is like saying this: "I'm fat because I live in Canada where 1/3 of the population is overweight." It makes no sense, and worse it creates an excuse to justify misogyny.

And I will say this again, when RooshV was in toronto, he did not (at least that I saw) speak to a single woman period, and he went to a crap place on a slower night, wtf was he expecting?
You missing the point of the video, which is exactly what he's talking about in it.

Anyway, seems I've found this thread by an accident for the 2nd time, having no particular interest in Toronto or getting laid there.

So, have fun!

Old 04-22-2013, 04:55 PM

71 posts, read 348,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flahhh View Post
YOUR GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION DOES NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, AFFECT YOUR RATE OF SUCCESS WITH WOMEN.
I'm not going to lie, I haven't even skimmed the recent posts here but this stuck out for me as this is utter nonsense. There are tens of thousands more single men than women in Toronto. Try going to the many oil/resource towns around N America and see if your statement flies. The simple fact that an oil town invalidates your statement means it is invalid to varying degrees depending on the geographical location you're in (such as a big city in Toronto where 1,000s of men are competing for every extra single woman.)

Old 04-24-2013, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equalizer101 View Post
I'm not going to lie, I haven't even skimmed the recent posts here but this stuck out for me as this is utter nonsense. There are tens of thousands more single men than women in Toronto. Try going to the many oil/resource towns around N America and see if your statement flies. The simple fact that an oil town invalidates your statement means it is invalid to varying degrees depending on the geographical location you're in (such as a big city in Toronto where 1,000s of men are competing for every extra single woman.)
That's simply assuming your going for that one-on-one type of relationship. Women cheat, they all tend to go after the same guy. It isn't an even distribution like one guy gets one girl in his life another gets two etc... It's more like one guy gets one and the other gets one hundred. And what about an oil town? If you attract women in one area you could do so literally anywhere...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto