Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 07:30 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,726,194 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
You can disagree with me all you like, but the cold hard facts is that whatever effort blacks in Toronto have put into preventing their kids from becoming violent and criminal have largely failed for DECADES now. If they're that dumb or that lazy to continue to maintain the status quo, then they deserve the outcome that they get which is continued generational violence and crime and death.

You would think by now after so many years they would consider trying something different to solve their problems but nope. As much as I'm pissed about it and how it affects our city, its blacks themselves that will continue to suffer the most for their stubborness and their stupidity.
Really wish there were more smiles with better gestures ... who is in charge of the smile options???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2015, 06:08 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,755 times
Another black male killed in a drive by shooting. Told you all the b$tching by blacks about carding was just hiding the main issue of black on black violence. Blacks literally have no regard for consequences and they usually just act out without thinking things through. That's why things never change among blacks when too many of them run on emotion and anger without ever caring to try to control their emotions.

Passenger killed in drive-by after shooter pulled up beside him at red light and opened fire, police say | National Post

Old 11-30-2015, 09:44 PM

Default Lol

Quote:
Another black male killed in a drive by shooting. Told you all the b$tching by blacks about carding was just hiding the main issue of black on black violence. Blacks literally have no regard for consequences and they usually just act out without thinking things through. That's why things never change among blacks when too many of them run on emotion and anger without ever caring to try to control their emotions.

Passenger killed in drive-by after shooter pulled up beside him at red light and opened fire, police say | National Post
You know other things happened btw now and then. You only talk when crime involves blacks. Get over it.

Old 12-01-2015, 06:41 AM

564 posts, read 1,040,536 times
Quote:
Blacks literally have no regard for consequences and they usually just act out without thinking things through. That's why things never change among blacks when too many of them run on emotion and anger without ever caring to try to control their emotions.
We could just as easily swap in "cops" for "blacks". Or suburban white teenagers. Or any other group of humans. Every group has lowlifes. What's your point? Should I sleep less restfully when my in-laws come to visit, in case they lose control of themselves? My god, it's amazing my wife hasn't shot me yet, since her blackness makes her prone to sudden bursts of uncontrolled violence.

Perhaps you should try to find a place for frightened white people to live. Where nothing bad ever happens and no one ever acts stupid or violent. It might help you with your "problem".

Old 12-07-2015, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
You know other things happened btw now and then. You only talk when crime involves blacks. Get over it.
Because when it comes to violent crime that actually HARMS PEOPLE IN PUBLIC blacks are the #1 offenders in that area. Blacks have absolutely NO REGARD OR CONCERN for anyone's lives. Too many of them simply act out impulsively without thinking of the consequences which is why they have no problem shooting people they dislike on the street no matter who else might be harmed by those bullets.

THAT IS WHY I talk about black crime so much. Their crime often kills and injures people and they also impact on innocent people who want nothing to do with them and their disputes. Yet because blacks just care only about themselves, they just do what they want whenever they want and if that means they want to kill someone they dislike right when they see them, then that's what they'll do.

No other group of people does things like this and does it so often, yet for some reason we still have people like you defending this kind of behavior from them. That to me is just plain sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthYorkEd View Post
We could just as easily swap in "cops" for "blacks". Or suburban white teenagers. Or any other group of humans. Every group has lowlifes. What's your point? Should I sleep less restfully when my in-laws come to visit, in case they lose control of themselves? My god, it's amazing my wife hasn't shot me yet, since her blackness makes her prone to sudden bursts of uncontrolled violence.

Perhaps you should try to find a place for frightened white people to live. Where nothing bad ever happens and no one ever acts stupid or violent. It might help you with your "problem".
The problem with your logic or lack thereof is that the majority of these crime and violence issues come from ONE group of people, namely blacks. OF COURSE every ethnic group/race of people has its share of bad people and criminals and trouble makers, but the highest number or percentage is BLACK. THAT is the problem here.

To put it in simple terms, if every non-black ethnic group here had the crime rate that blacks do, then Toronto/GTA would be one VERY violent and dangerous city. On the otherhand if blacks had the same crime rate as non-blacks in this city had, Toronto/GTA would be EVEN MORE safe and less violent than it already is. That's a point that you and people like you can't seem to understand.

To use your example, who would you rather invite to visit and stay with you? The ones who are jerks and act like douchebags all the time or the ones that are friendly and nice to you? Of course you would invite the latter ones and its the same thing between blacks and non-blacks. One group just can't stop committing crime and violence while the other group is simply trying to live peacefully with each other. This isn't just about feeling less safe around ghetto blacks, its also about frustration that too many blacks can NEVER GET THEIR SH$T TOGETHER and grow up and behave like civilized people instead of like impulsive children that can't ever control themselves and their emotions and expect everyone around them to simply tolerate and live with their sad behavior.

Old 12-07-2015, 07:56 AM

230 posts, read 535,952 times
Quote:
Because when it comes to violent crime that actually HARMS PEOPLE IN PUBLIC blacks are the #1 offenders in that area. Blacks have absolutely NO REGARD OR CONCERN for anyone's lives. Too many of them simply act out impulsively without thinking of the consequences which is why they have no problem shooting people they dislike on the street no matter who else might be harmed by those bullets.

THAT IS WHY I talk about black crime so much. Their crime often kills and injures people and they also impact on innocent people who want nothing to do with them and their disputes. Yet because blacks just care only about themselves, they just do what they want whenever they want and if that means they want to kill someone they dislike right when they see them, then that's what they'll do.

No other group of people does things like this and does it so often, yet for some reason we still have people like you defending this kind of behavior from them. That to me is just plain sad.

The problem with your logic or lack thereof is that the majority of these crime and violence issues come from ONE group of people, namely blacks. OF COURSE every ethnic group/race of people has its share of bad people and criminals and trouble makers, but the highest number or percentage is BLACK. THAT is the problem here.

To put it in simple terms, if every non-black ethnic group here had the crime rate that blacks do, then Toronto/GTA would be one VERY violent and dangerous city. On the otherhand if blacks had the same crime rate as non-blacks in this city had, Toronto/GTA would be EVEN MORE safe and less violent than it already is. That's a point that you and people like you can't seem to understand.

To use your example, who would you rather invite to visit and stay with you? The ones who are jerks and act like douchebags all the time or the ones that are friendly and nice to you? Of course you would invite the latter ones and its the same thing between blacks and non-blacks. One group just can't stop committing crime and violence while the other group is simply trying to live peacefully with each other. This isn't just about feeling less safe around ghetto blacks, its also about frustration that too many blacks can NEVER GET THEIR SH$T TOGETHER and grow up and behave like civilized people instead of like impulsive children that can't ever control themselves and their emotions and expect everyone around them to simply tolerate and live with their sad behavior.
Take your racist, hate-filled rants elsewhere. You're not welcome here.

Old 12-07-2015, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajl22586 View Post
Take your racist, hate-filled rants elsewhere. You're not welcome here.
And THIS is why NOTHING ever changes in black communities in literally every single country in the world, because there's ALWAYS people like you to make excuses for them and coddle them and continually tell them that everything isn't their fault everytime they do something criminal or violent.

I'm asking you and people like you seriously, do you have kids? Because if you do or if you plan to in the future, I sincerely hope that you would NEVER raise your kids the way you treat black people. Namely allowing your children to do whatever they want, whenever they want without any consequences and without ever disciplining them or keeping them in line and teaching them they need to behave like civilized human beings. And then as if that isn't bad enough, you go out and defend your kid's bad behavior when other people complain to you about them.

That's EXACTLY what you're doing with blacks right now with all your constant defending of their behavior. Why should they ever feel the need to change when they have people like you constantly white knighting for them? Call me racist all you want, but the truth is people like you are enablers and continue to allow blacks to do whatever they want without consequences.

Old 12-11-2015, 09:57 PM

Oh look another dead black man. Shot in broad daylight in downtown Toronto with absolutely NO REGARD for anyone around them. That's how remoresless and cold

Man dies after shooting at King and Peter - Toronto - CBC News

Where are the Black Lives Matter people out to protest this? Oh that's right, they weren't killed or injured by cops so THEY DON'T F**KING MATTER. This black male will be just another name in a long line of blacks murdered in this city instead of being a martyr they could take advantage of to have an excuse to go out and protest again. This victim does't fit the narrative that blacks are the constant victims of non-blacks and cops so LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT IT like it never happened. That's how blacks ALWAYS ARE. Always complaining about the 'horrible' treatment they get from cops and SAY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about how they treat each other like complete dogsh$t.

I don't care if I have to repeat this a million times, because it seems it needs to be said a million times before people get it. This is the reality of how blacks are in Toronto and pretty much everywhere else. They want non-blacks to treat them better than they'll EVER treat themselves which is why BLM are such hypocrites.

BLM and blacks in general will NEVER have the balls to talk about how blacks need to respect each other more and how they need to find a way to live peacefully with each other. But hey, why waste time on that when you can spend it on all complain about being mistreated by police. >_>

Old 12-12-2015, 10:36 AM

260 posts, read 239,416 times
I'm a Toronto native who now lives in the United States and has a look at both sides of the field. First of all, even if you view Max Sterling's rant as "hateful" telling him he isn't welcome here KINDA goes against all the things you're saying about acceptance and inclusion don't you think?

Second, you need to think about demographics. I'll start with Canada. Look at BC, particularly Prince George (Canada's most dangerous city), Surrey, Etc. where most of the gangs and drug traffickers are white. Do you think police will be driving down the street and say "a black guy! We need to beat him up QUICK!". No. The population in these places is largely white and as a result, a white guy with tattoos, gold capped teeth and sagging pants is more likely to be stopped than a black guy minding his own business.

Now let's look at Toronto. Toronto is a melting pot. In fact, the most diverse city in the world! But look at the troubled areas; Jane and Finch, Chalkfarm, Moss Park, Lawrence Heights (aka the Jungle), etc. with the exception of Moss Park which is a melting pot of poverty and crime, these other areas (including parts of Scarborough which are my original stomping grounds, I attended Lynnwood Heights Public school briefly) are largely populated by African and Caribbean immigrants. Therefore, police are going to stop whoever fits the description. Is it a perfect system? No. But there is no good preventative policing without profiling. Are some people unfairly stopped? Yes. But is the race card used too much? You're damn right! I remember before I was born, my mother worked in the front office of a condo building in Scarborough. Sometimes, per the government, Somali refugees would be posted up in these condos. The Somalis would leave their garbage in the halls, trash the units, defecate in the stairwells and cause trouble all around. When called out on it, they would pull the race card and cry discrimination. You also need to accept that regarding some communities, the stereotypes are largely true.

From an American standpoint, you can bet that 95% of crime in a largely white city like Springfield, Missouri is committed by whites while 95% of crime in a largely black city like Detroit is committed by blacks. But believe it or not, Detroit residents, of whom roughly 85% are black, complain that the police racially profile them.

Can I, as a white man, be racially profiled in Peterborough, Ontario? Think about it.

The race card is a crutch and a damn overused one. Especially given that Canada never had slavery or mandated segregation

Old 12-15-2015, 08:42 AM

Default Nooooo

Quote:
Oh look another dead black man. Shot in broad daylight in downtown Toronto with absolutely NO REGARD for anyone around them. That's how remoresless and cold

Man dies after shooting at King and Peter - Toronto - CBC News

Where are the Black Lives Matter people out to protest this? Oh that's right, they weren't killed or injured by cops so THEY DON'T F**KING MATTER. This black male will be just another name in a long line of blacks murdered in this city instead of being a martyr they could take advantage of to have an excuse to go out and protest again. This victim does't fit the narrative that blacks are the constant victims of non-blacks and cops so LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT IT like it never happened. That's how blacks ALWAYS ARE. Always complaining about the 'horrible' treatment they get from cops and SAY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about how they treat each other like complete dogsh$t.

I don't care if I have to repeat this a million times, because it seems it needs to be said a million times before people get it. This is the reality of how blacks are in Toronto and pretty much everywhere else. They want non-blacks to treat them better than they'll EVER treat themselves which is why BLM are such hypocrites.

BLM and blacks in general will NEVER have the balls to talk about how blacks need to respect each other more and how they need to find a way to live peacefully with each other. But hey, why waste time on that when you can spend it on all complain about being mistreated by police. >_>

No Max he was not black... he just had a really dark tan . Totally a mix up ! Those tanned people always making trouble.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto