New graduate from Vancouver and moving to Toronto to start work in September near Yonge and Sheppard.
1) Ideally looking for a studio/bachelor or 1-bedroom apartment close to downtown where the "action" is; restaurants, entertainment, gym, park, nightlife.
1) Monthly rental about $800-$1300
2) Close to TTC
Recommendations much appreciated on the following:
1) Where should I find listings? Craigslist? Viewit.ca? Should I work with a broker?
2) Any ideal areas for yuppies? Streets or highrises?
3) How far in advance do I need to sign lease? I'm thinking of visiting TO in June to get this done.
Also curious what the locals think of the buying/renting market in DT TO right now as buying is something on my agenda in the near future
Thank you!! Feedback much appreciated