Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2014, 12:40 PM

1 posts, read 745 times

Advertisements

CAR SOLUTIONS CANADA Inc.
3715 Keele Street Unit #18 & #19Toronto
I purchased a used car fromCAR SOLUTIONS CANADA Inc.

2006 Ford Escape, at a price of $6373.50included H.S.T, license fee, registration fee and safety & emission testand to prepare car in all good condition.
Car Solutions offered me change awind-shield, prepared everything in good condition, car registration and safety& emission test, instead of took off the price about the car.
I purchased by cash.
When I've got test drive, I told some issueto dealer. I could hear some noise and I asked to them If there is some problem,you had to repair that. After Then he told me all problem had fixed what I toldto them and I believed him. But they lied to me. Since when I took over thecar, I could hear the noise and I couldn’t fill up my gas tank one time eventhough it isn’t full.
So I said to CAR SOLUTIONS and madeappointment with mechanic.
I had to visit mechanicwhich introduced CAR SOLUTIONS because I could hear some noise at rear wheelsand couldn’t fill up gas one time even though it isn’t full.
Mechanic told me it’s dangerous fordriving. And if you didn’t change both wheels’ BEARING and BACK PLATE, the carwheels would be broken. When they showed to me that part, those were almostdestroyed. So I followed their advice. I had no choice.
these things couldn’t destroy by shortterm. That mean is what CAR SOLUTIONS already knew that problem about the carbut CAR SOLUTIONS covered dangerous problem to sell the car.
I didn’t buy AS IS the car. When I boughtthe car form CAR SOLUTIONS, I believe CAR SOLUTIONS that the car preparedeverything in good condition as what CAR SOLUTIONS told me. But CAR SOLUTIONSgave me dangerous condition car for driving. Even dangerous condition car hadpassed safety test.
Wheels problem is very severe problem aboutcar. My wife might have a car accident.
I had to change both rear wheels bearingand back plate.
Also I wanted to repair gas tank problembut mechanic which CAR SOLUTIONS introduced company didn’t repair that problem.
I already paid to mechanic $600 and I needto pay $1100 for gas tank problem. If CAR SOLUTIONS checked out well the carand safety test did well, I didn’t need to spend the money and time.
I complained to CAR SOLUTIONS a few timebefore so that these problems would be solved properly. But they didn’t answerme until now.
The choice is up to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto