Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2015, 05:25 PM

800 posts, read 730,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
I believed I was being charitable by saying good night to you in a failed bid to end this one-sided debacle.

You couldn't just leave it, could you?

Do I need to multi quote the thirty or forty posts of yours characterizing all Toronto women in a manner less than flattering to commence a relevant discussion on "judgemental" and what that word actually means?

Were you to bother looking up the definition; you'd be further ahead and not throwing that accusation around.
Spelt judgmental wrong. Can't take you serious. Plus you quote me just as much as I quote you. It's clear it's becuase we irritate each other. Our bickering is really nothing to do with the topic. I only really respond because I find you annoying.

Old 11-05-2015, 05:28 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,879,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karassmatic View Post
I don't need you sympathy and I was never asking for it. I don't need your acceptance. I'm sure you have nothing I want. I do no feel like posting positively on a message board becuase I'll save my positivity for people I know and meet irl.
You're the one who brought up KLM and my love via rep points for Bru... You open yourself up to things and than get cranky when people take the opening.. Sheesh you are a cranky boy/man...

Good thing about Toronto is we have to have the most people giving free hugs per capita in the world

Accept a free hug Matic - it'll make you feel better and happier..

Old 11-05-2015, 05:33 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karassmatic View Post
Spelt judgmental wrong. Can't take you serious. Plus you quote me just as much as I quote you. It's clear it's becuase we irritate each other. Our bickering is really nothing to do with the topic. I only really respond because I find you annoying.

You are correct; I did indeed make a spelling mistake. It happens when I get to typing faster than my motor reflexes can handle at my advanced age. Now what's your excuse for spelling because wrong?

Annoyance? Right back at you Kara.

I also tried to end this a couple of posts back but........would another "good night" suffice?

Old 11-05-2015, 05:58 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,405,340 times
This guy never had a problem with the ladies in Toronto....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajz74KFOnNA

Old 11-06-2015, 09:01 AM

6,750 posts, read 5,726,194 times
Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
You're the one who brought up KLM and my love via rep points for Bru... You open yourself up to things and than get cranky when people take the opening.. Sheesh you are a cranky boy/man...

Good thing about Toronto is we have to have the most people giving free hugs per capita in the world

Funny ! Hey at every festival I went to this summer indie rock was giving free high fives! You just got to be in the right spot at the right time to feel the love in Toronto !

Old 11-06-2015, 10:13 AM

299 posts, read 316,488 times
Quote:
Wow; this is sure the evening for amusement on the Toronto board. I cannot remember when I've enjoyed reading on here as much.

Keep 'em coming fusion; I believe the time is right to take these self absorbed whiners to the woodshed.

My god what is wrong with this generation of sycophantic sucks?

I can't get laid. Toronto men are too complicated, Toronto women are too into themselves and stuck up.

In my day comments like that would elicit a "poor sucky baby" moniker being placed around your neck for all time. This is the generation that was supposed to take liberation of the intellect and the intuitive sense to the next level and all I see is a bunch of adults behaving like 3 year olds who've had their soothers taken from them.
Gee, grandma, these new generations and their hedonism, right? It's called living, nan, and by the way, take it from someone who has lived in many other places - it's only here that these issues seem to affect many many people.

Old 11-06-2015, 11:11 AM

800 posts, read 730,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post

You calling me cranky yet brusan seems to be the cranked of them all. You kids and your damn sex. Haha. It's aight man. I'm pretty sure most of toronto has your values and probably boring for people looking for fun.

I don't need hugs. I told you I had kids. You don't think they hug me most hours of the day. Lol.

Old 11-06-2015, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanAnna View Post
Gee, grandma, these new generations and their hedonism, right? It's called living, nan, and by the way, take it from someone who has lived in many other places - it's only here that these issues seem to affect many many people.
Gender alarm Anna. So it would more relevantly be 'grandpa'.

Notwithstanding you having lived elsewhere. Simple math, given your stated age and I'd venture you'd not have been of an age to perform in depth or even superficial relationships in at least the bulk of those many other places. Unless of course you are far more worldly than some poor child bride in Pakistan.

"It's" only being of concern to "many, many people" would firstly not be an accurate assessment if judging purely by people agreeing with your characterizations on a public forum such as this one. These are the most irrelevant source of authoritative analysis there could ever possibly be.

Your description of 'living' although ideal to suit your personal desires may not in fact be considered the norm for the world's majority.

You have the freedom to live your life as you yourself would choose to but to heap scorn on a city, country, or continent because it is less than totally accommodating to your desired lifestyle, is wrong.

May I refresh your memory as to part of the title of this thread, to wit: "what is WRONG with the men of Toronto."

I would opine that something "wrong" being attributed to the men of Toronto because your more prurient desires have not been gratified is "wrong". It does all the things you profess you do not like to be the recipient of yourself in terms judgmental, inflexible, stultifying, opinionated, among a host of others.

Surely you can see that. Perhaps not?

Old 11-06-2015, 01:07 PM

299 posts, read 316,488 times
Quote:
Gender alarm Anna. So it would more relevantly be 'grandpa'.

Notwithstanding you having lived elsewhere. Simple math, given your stated age and I'd venture you'd not have been of an age to perform in depth or even superficial relationships in at least the bulk of those many other places. Unless of course you are far more worldly than some poor child bride in Pakistan.

"It's" only being of concern to "many, many people" would firstly not be an accurate assessment if judging purely by people agreeing with your characterizations on a public forum such as this one. These are the most irrelevant source of authoritative analysis there could ever possibly be.

Your description of 'living' although ideal to suit your personal desires may not in fact be considered the norm for the world's majority.

You have the freedom to live your life as you yourself would choose to but to heap scorn on a city, country, or continent because it is less than totally accommodating to your desired lifestyle, is wrong.

May I refresh your memory as to part of the title of this thread, to wit: "what is WRONG with the men of Toronto."

I would opine that something "wrong" being attributed to the men of Toronto because your more prurient desires have not been gratified is "wrong". It does all the things you profess you do not like to be the recipient of yourself in terms judgmental, inflexible, stultifying, opinionated, among a host of others.

Surely you can see that. Perhaps not?

Sorry then, grandpa.

And don't "venture", I've had serious relationships and I was married before, you really don't know anything about me.

And this thread wasn't started to describe my desires, it was created to pin point that men in Toronto, according to my observations, simply have difficulties with flirting, connecting, making first move, they don't have a game or banter as we call it in UK. And my intentions aren't tattooed on my forehead.

As for the norm according to world's majority, there is no such thing. If I was to give this an example I'd say we should all be racists since majority of people on this planet are racists.

Old 11-06-2015, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanAnna View Post
Sorry then, grandpa.

And don't "venture", I've had serious relationships and I was married before, you really don't know anything about me.

And this thread wasn't started to describe my desires, it was created to pin point that men in Toronto, according to my observations, simply have difficulties with flirting, connecting, making first move, they don't have a game or banter as we call it in UK. And my intentions aren't tattooed on my forehead.

As for the norm according to world's majority, there is no such thing. If I was to give this an example I'd say we should all be racists since majority of people on this planet are racists.
Well that's strange because you've told us everything we need to know to adequately describe your desire in at least this topic of discussion have you not? You haven't been exactly reticent to hang it all out there over this.

OR could it be they are simply being more selective than you are used to?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto