Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 04:16 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karassmatic View Post
And you aren't. Whats your point? You like to write in a complicated manner to appear to be intelligent. That is the opposite of a straight shooter. You hardly get straight to the point. But hey maybe thas just what old folks do.
Aaah; it just gets better and better!

You assessing what the term straight shooter means is akin to Hitler nominating himself to the Noble Peace award.

You do realize you're conflating forthrightness with prevarication do you not?

Still resorting to the lame querulous remarks when you've nothing else I see.

You're a 40 watt bulb in a room full of 1200 lumen LED's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2015, 04:29 PM

800 posts, read 730,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Aaah; it just gets better and better!

You assessing what the term straight shooter means is akin to Hitler nominating himself to the Noble Peace award.

You do realize you're conflating forthrightness with prevarication do you not?

Still resorting to the lame querulous remarks when you've nothing else I see.

You're a 40 watt bulb in a room full of 1200 lumen LED's.
And your remarks aren't lame?

Lol.

Sure buddy.

Old 11-05-2015, 04:34 PM

Quote:
And your remarks aren't lame?

Lol.

Sure buddy.
I'm not your buddy; that's the stuffed thing over there on your pillow.

Now I suppose I have to also pattern a description of lame you can follow?

You'd have to admit, my comments make for better reading by those who can understand them.

They also look better on the screen, eh?

Old 11-05-2015, 04:37 PM

Quote:
I'm not your buddy; that's the stuffed thing over there on your pillow.

Now I suppose I have to also pattern a description of lame you can follow?

You'd have to admit, my comments make for better reading by those who can understand them.

They also look better on the screen, eh?
Wow you are so lame. I can see why only 3-4 people here agree with you on things.

For an old guy you are pretty immature.

Old 11-05-2015, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Wow you are so lame. I can see why only 3-4 people here agree with you on things.

For an old guy you are pretty immature.
Yeah; on this one you are making valid points.

"Here" being the thread where mindless drones are upset at being characterized as mindless drones.

AND: I am getting far too much entertainment out of having a battle of wits with an unarmed protagonist.

You're right I should behave in a more mature fashion and show charity when it's obvious that would be the charitable thing to do.

Good night Kara.

Old 11-05-2015, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Yeah; on this one you are making valid points.

"Here" being the thread where mindless drones are upset at being characterized as mindless drones.

AND: I am getting far too much entertainment out of having a battle of wits with an unarmed protagonist.

You're right I should behave in a more mature fashion and show charity when it's obvious that would be the charitable thing to do.

Good night Kara.
Mindless becuase we disagree. Lol. OK. We'll at least you consider me a protagonist. So i guess it's better than your round about insults.

Old 11-05-2015, 05:51 PM

16 posts, read 16,785 times
Just wondering how he goes back working for the same people/ department. Unless the people you work with are beside are super nice, there will probably be problems
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto