Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 09:50 AM

8 posts, read 28,125 times

Advertisements

I am seeing more and more South Asian/Indian guys with White Girls in Toronto, you do see some South Asian Girls with White Guys but its quite less compared to South Asian guys/Indian Guys dating White Girls.

So South Asian guys with White girls have become very common?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2017, 11:25 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,720,915 times
They are just humans, men and women. It is common for any kind of men and women to date. Stop obsessing with race and skin color or bring such topics to the US forum. It is pointless.

Old 11-20-2017, 01:00 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,723,053 times
It is not so easy to label people in Toronto as South Asian.
The othe day I met this lady that I seriously thought was Central American, but she was from Afghanistan.
Not a lot of cultural similarity there.
By looking at someone one you can not tell their ethnic background so easily in Toronto.
For example people of an Indo-Trinidadian and Guyanese background can visible look like they are South Asian... but culturally are not.

Lots of mixed people in Toronto too.

In my opinion is Toronto is a hub of cultural fusion.

Inter racial and inter faith dating is pretty common in Toronto.

People date who they are attracted too.

Old 11-20-2017, 07:23 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,399,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinasaiyan View Post

So South Asian guys with White girls have become very common?
No

Old 11-20-2017, 08:08 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,024,160 times
Personally I've been seeing South Asian/Indian guys with white girls for 70 years so I don't think there's anything new or unusual or more common about it. If you're seeing more and more of it than what you were accustomed to in the past it might mean it's become more common where you are or it might just mean that you're noticing and paying more attention to people around you now than what you did in the past. I suspect you're probably just paying more attention now, especially if you happen to be interested in or are already dating a white girl yourself. In any case, this is Canada so it should be expected and shouldn't come as some kind of surprise to you. Go date whoever you want. It's all cool.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
No
LOL, you are either on weed or you do not live in Toronto

Old 11-20-2017, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Personally I've been seeing South Asian/Indian guys with white girls for 70 years so I don't think there's anything new or unusual or more common about it. If you're seeing more and more of it than what you were accustomed to in the past it might mean it's become more common where you are or it might just mean that you're noticing and paying more attention to people around you now than what you did in the past. I suspect you're probably just paying more attention now, especially if you happen to be interested in or are already dating a white girl yourself. In any case, this is Canada so it should be expected and shouldn't come as some kind of surprise to you. Go date whoever you want. It's all cool.

Yes but you see more and more South Asian/Indian Guys with White girls all the time in Toronto, South Asian Girls with White Guys is quite less comparatively.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:55 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,399,990 times
Who cares? Why is that Asians seem to put white women on a pedestal so much? I rarely hear Latinos or black men talk about this or complain about white women as much as Asians.

Old 11-20-2017, 11:22 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,723,053 times
Stupid question.... but if you think more South Asian guys start dating white women.... would you not think the number of South Asian women dating white men would increase comparably?

Regardless...... the bulk of South Asian men I encounter that were not born in Toronto come off as socially awkward. They just dont get the culture here and end up getting arranged marriages any way. They are raised babied by their mothers and have over bearing mothers that raise them to be selfish clues and self absorbed.

It takes a few generations outside of South Asia to bust their bubbles. I would toss a few other cultural groups in to the category of being known for bringing useless self absorbed men in to the world ... but this region of the world takes the cake.

They are epic mommy's boys.

I seriously wonder if it in part the pull to date white women in short relates to stereotypes like that they are easy/ more sexually liberal.

Personally who one ends up marrying vs dating says more about them then anything.

I have known a good number if white women who have dated South Asian men..... but very few that married South Asian men.

Old 11-20-2017, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Stupid question.... but if you think more South Asian guys start dating white women.... would you not think the number of South Asian women dating white men would increase comparably?

Regardless...... the bulk of South Asian men I encounter that were not born in Toronto come off as socially awkward. They just dont get the culture here and end up getting arranged marriages any way. They are raised babied by their mothers and have over bearing mothers that raise them to be selfish clues and self absorbed.

It takes a few generations outside of South Asia to bust their bubbles. I would toss a few other cultural groups in to the category of being known for bringing useless self absorbed men in to the world ... but this region of the world takes the cake.

They are epic mommy's boys.

I seriously wonder if it in part the pull to date white women in short relates to stereotypes like that they are easy/ more sexually liberal.

Personally who one ends up marrying vs dating says more about them then anything.

I have known a good number if white women who have dated South Asian men..... but very few that married South Asian men.
I think you have zero clue about South Asians.

South Asians are mommy's boys ? Rofl from where You got that crap from. South Asian Men born in South Asia are definitely not at all socially akward nor do they end up in arranged marriages, you need to stop reading fake news churned out by the media every second. There are countless South Asian guys born and brought up in South Asia who keep on approaching White Women constantly in Toronto.

South Asian guys date outside their race much higher than South Asian girls in Toronto. South Asian girls are conservative and cultured so South Asian Girls dating outside their own race is quite less. Hence you find lots of South Asian Guys dating White Girls in Toronto and on the other hand South Asian Girls dating White Guys is quite less.

And i never said i "think", i am telling the truth about what is seen everyday in Toronto.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto